Reviews for Evolution
Ithinker chapter 6 . 7/26
Great story wish you would continue
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I think as the tallest in the group that means Ichigo has more power. As such he would be considered the first line of defense for the group if not the leader.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Of course you'd add Nel... She's way loveable. As a child she's just completely adorable that it's hard to stay mad unless you're Ichigo, Uryu, and Renji, and as an adult she just glows with beauty, strength, and a drive to protect those she cares about rivaling the strongest soul reapers.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Chet! No humans and Plus wtf!

They are toooo human!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
perhaps introdusing some arrancar (not our group...yet)
GentleThunderstorm chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
katieannapple chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
EpikalStorms chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I can't wait for you to continue this I really love this story, and I hope you update soon
Hiet1203 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
If you truly can't continue it see if someone will adopt it for you to finish or continue the story... though all in all that is a great plot that you have there.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
wish you luck and hope you post soon
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
First off let me say this story is amazing, i have absolutely been captivated by the first couple sentences. I really hope that you not only continue Evolution but it makes it past ten chapters. It would be a real shame if this story ended so suddenly and prematurely.

I look forward to another great chapter.!
eclipsethegum chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
why don't you allow someone to adopt the story from you?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Hope you continue this one m8 its one of the best ive read for bleach so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That's a very good philosiphy you have keep it in your life!
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Another way is the flow of rebirth. When humans die, their souls go to Soul Society then when they die in soul society they are wiped clean. They have no memory of past lives, then they are reborn into the world of the living. After conception, a soul, fresh out of the cycle of rebirth, bonds to the child.
Goes against canon but it is an interesting concept.