Reviews for Man With No Country
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
excellent story, well written, and perfect pitch to the characters, I'm sorry you don't write more ST
Spockfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was such a well written dialog between them - and in my mind an absolutely necessary conversation for them to be able to move on. This is now the way I think of them resolving their differences as the story continues. Since we're left to wait sooooo long for the next movie we are forced to resolve things in our own minds, and this is just how I would wish for the two of them to approach each other. Thanks so much, and just know I'll be returning to enjoy this again probably several times in the future.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
good, good stuff. very in-character dialogue, too. thanks for the read.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I love how chess symbolizes so much with these two. It's sweet the way they interact, and the ending gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Lovely piece. You wrote it well, the characters were accurately portrayed, it was thoughtful and pensive without being the least bit melodramatic, and you did a fine job of capturing their budding friendship. I also appreciate that you kept this a simple friendship, and not slash. Great job.
teenagewitch94 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
very cute. one of the best Kirk/Spock fics i've read. good job :) ~tw94
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love it. This is a very believable way to start their friendship.
Lokin chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is the first Star Trek movie story I've found with realistic AU characters and timeline. Awesome. I'd love to see AUKirk and AUSpock's friendship developed further.
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
ehhehh I love this line 'He was beginning to see the wisdom of listening to himself.' great story :)

xx
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love Spock/Kirk friendship fics. This was a good one. Very realistic.
Lesley chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
After reading this story and looking at the title again, I can't help but say that lone fact- that Spock is a man with no country, planet,- is just heart-breaking. Just picturing him there alone on the silent ship at 4 in the morning is almost overwhelming in its sadness. Any road, you described it very well.

Also, the end was lovely. Spock's certainty about how Kirk would "put up a fight" was an interesting insight to Jim's character and Spock's budding respect for him.

Great job!
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like it!

It's a realistic view of how Kirk and Spock might resolve their issues in the new and brave world of StarTrek:09.

Super Kudos for a good read!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
yay this was so cute I love stories when those two resolve their issues