Reviews for Decision Time
yqclockwork chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Ahhhh thanks for writing this. I've been searching for fics that explores the implication of the mind control. Thanks a million.
GlowCloudAllHail chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
FEEEEELS
KlutzyMe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ah. I love this. You portrayed Kanon's internal turmoil wonderfully. Its good to know Im not the only one who believes Kanon would have had it the worst. And his loyalty can be seriously matched up to Jeremiahs. And speaking of him, I was honestly expecting Jerimiah to use his long-ranged geass canceler to free Schneizel and any others that were still under the geass command in the end. Why else would he occupy center stage. :/
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I didn't really think much about it after the fact but this made me realize what Kanon would have to go through and would be thinking about Schneizel after Lelouch beat him and used his geass on him. Great job as always.
LittleStars08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is my first time hating Lelouch for what he did to Schneizel. Poor Kanon ;n;
FallenAngelLucifera chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
oh god i dnt know how to review properly but it was so fabulous!
Izzy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Omg I've been looking for this pairing forever! Great story!
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I liked the story - yay for Schneizel/Kanon hurt/comfort! - but the inconsistent tenses kept on pulling me out of the story. If you really want to use present tense, that's fine, but make sure you go present tense all the way, rather than abruptly switching back and forth between present and past tense.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
ah so sad those two are cute together in the show I fully expected those two to sneak off into a closet for a quick romp with a mop he he he. Nice story it was entertaining to say the least.
nachi chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this fic is unusually sad. i didn't squeal or anything...and it made me sad..just sad.. damn you. *sighs* ...these people should get married, and have a muffin-kun for real. really.. .._ ...funny, i love this fic.
tennohikari chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aaw poor Kanon, I really wished they would have shown him in the epilogue other than being defeated on the Damocles.