Reviews for A New Home for the Pharaoh
susan-black7 chapter 40 . 9/7
I loved your story! Seriously it was amazing! You are a fantastic writter! Congratulations!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 40 . 9/2
I've read your Sky High fics, and now this one. It's official: I love your stories!

The story made me smile as I read through it, espescially that bit about the notes. Um... That sex scene made me uncomfortable though... (Coughcoughprude) I don't really think it was necessary to the plot, but eh. Your story.

I wonder, now that the third Night in the Museum film has been released, how would you re-write this, if you given the chance?
Just fyi, it's not "indian guide." Sacagawea is Native American, not Indian. Both are completely different ethnics of people from two totally different countries and continents, and callung her Indian is extremely inaccurate.
12345678910 chapter 40 . 6/3
Amazing work love it amazing very nice ending
misuky7 chapter 40 . 5/11
This was brilliant. I adored Jasmine, she was perfect for Ahkmenrah. :3
C.J Lewis chapter 40 . 4/11
Oh my god.
Melissa chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Fantastic story!
Figments of Delusion chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Seriously, I cried during the last chapter. I kept getting mad at Ank for not thinking all the way through with his actions and hurting Jazz. But finally! They can live happily ever after.

This is the best Night at the Museum story I have found (and I looked through them all). You did a fantastic job.
Mayflowers123 chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Yes! I wanted to hate Mayati so badly but I just couldn't. Awesome ending SO HAPPY!
KneelBitches chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
This story made me cry like a gazillion times... No lie..
Thedaydreamer chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
This story ...o my gosh was so perfect and sweet and romantic and sad and this story played with my feelings now and there but it was perfect ! Im most likely going to read this story over and over :) so yeah i love this story :) :) :) :)
Jiroah17 chapter 40 . 12/18/2014
That was an amazing story! seriously! Thank you so much for that beautiful piece of writing. 3
Reviewer chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! Your characters are wonderfully developed, I literally felt everyone's pain and joy. Best fanfic I have ever read, hands down! You have talent! :-) Write on, my gifted friend!
Nerdified Elf chapter 40 . 6/4/2014
How could you do this to me. I got played, but damn I'm glad because I was starting to cry. Anyhoo, wow may I just say how FANTASTIC THIS FANFICTION IS? Because let me tell you. In a fandom this small, finding well-written long fanfiction with your favorite character is like finding a Starbucks in the middle of friggin Arkansas! SO THANK YOU!
spatterson chapter 37 . 6/1/2013