Reviews for A New Home for the Pharaoh
88forget-me-not88 chapter 40 . 3/18
At first when I read the plot I was a bit doubtful if this would even turn out to be a good story since the plot is a bit overused by other people but then again there aren't really good fanfictions that are finished so I settled for this and it is so damn perfect

I really loved how you wrote the story and how it came to a wonderful end. The end made me cry I even read the last chapters over and over again just relive the feelings it made me feel. I probably fangirled in every single chapter and I'm glad I read this while I am all alone because anyone that will see me screaming to my pillow, having my breathing stopped and gadping for air every single time I read something about Ahkmenrah and Jasmine, getting so frustrated over the AhkxMayati thing...heck if they saw me like that they would probably think I am crazy. I wish I could see more of him. I don't know if you will ever read this but if you do I would like to thank you. There aren't really many decent fanfics about Ahkmenrah and an OC or xreader so I couldn't really have anything to fuel my fantasies about the Pharaoh. Thank you author. I really enjoyed this one

(Sorry for my english I'm not really that good at it)
artistgirl16 chapter 40 . 2/16
awwww. I absolutely loved it! great story!
susan-black7 chapter 40 . 9/7/2015
I loved your story! Seriously it was amazing! You are a fantastic writter! Congratulations!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 40 . 9/2/2015
I've read your Sky High fics, and now this one. It's official: I love your stories!

The story made me smile as I read through it, espescially that bit about the notes. Um... That sex scene made me uncomfortable though... (Coughcoughprude) I don't really think it was necessary to the plot, but eh. Your story.

I wonder, now that the third Night in the Museum film has been released, how would you re-write this, if you given the chance?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Just fyi, it's not "indian guide." Sacagawea is Native American, not Indian. Both are completely different ethnics of people from two totally different countries and continents, and callung her Indian is extremely inaccurate.
12345678910 chapter 40 . 6/3/2015
Amazing work love it amazing very nice ending
misuky7 chapter 40 . 5/11/2015
This was brilliant. I adored Jasmine, she was perfect for Ahkmenrah. :3
C.J Lewis chapter 40 . 4/11/2015
Oh my god.
Melissa chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Fantastic story!
Figments of Delusion chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Seriously, I cried during the last chapter. I kept getting mad at Ank for not thinking all the way through with his actions and hurting Jazz. But finally! They can live happily ever after.

This is the best Night at the Museum story I have found (and I looked through them all). You did a fantastic job.
Mayflowers123 chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Yes! I wanted to hate Mayati so badly but I just couldn't. Awesome ending SO HAPPY!
lumeownara chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
This story made me cry like a gazillion times... No lie..
Thedaydreamer chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
This story ...o my gosh was so perfect and sweet and romantic and sad and this story played with my feelings now and there but it was perfect ! Im most likely going to read this story over and over :) so yeah i love this story :) :) :) :)
Jiroah17 chapter 40 . 12/18/2014
That was an amazing story! seriously! Thank you so much for that beautiful piece of writing. 3
Reviewer chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL! Your characters are wonderfully developed, I literally felt everyone's pain and joy. Best fanfic I have ever read, hands down! You have talent! :-) Write on, my gifted friend!