Reviews for Hope
LY33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i loved it! why didn't you keep writing it's so refreshing to read this AU story, please do consider to update!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wonderful!
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
hmmm ... older man, failing heart caused my a genetic disease, and a bad liver that i'm going to assume was caused by too much drinking. i'm just going to say that it's Dan & he has "KS" there because he still killed keith or something like that... UUUUUUUGHHHHHH! i need to know. update. like, now.

i'm gonna stare at this screen until another chapter appears. no joke...lol.
pink5288 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Continue!]
brookescott13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOVE this story! It is so orignial! Something us Brucas fans have never read before! I really hope you decided to continue with this!
yaba chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
heyy, i really liked this story. you should continue it, because it has all the great elements even in its first chapter. I like that Brooke's a doctor and she obviously has some serious issues, which makes for great reading lol ( i know i sound sadistic lol), and also it's obvious this John Doe is either Keith Scott or someone from the Scott family, so if I'm right, it's a kickass way to get her and Lucas acquainted. please continue, please, please!

Yana
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Keith? That was Keith? And then Lucas will come, and and...oh..I wanna know how this one goes too. Can't you update both this AND Schuman? Please? :-( If you absolutely without a doubt cannot, then I pick Schuman. It's just more interesting watching them in their teens. *shrug* But I love this one too!
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I LOVE the idea of Brooke as a doctor. It's like OTH/Grey's Anatomy, and that's just awesome. This was a great first chapter. I hope that you'll keep writing this story and hope you'll update soon.

xoxo Erika
superstargirl7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow! Interesting! I would really like to see you continue this!

By the way- does KS stand for Keith Scott? That's what my guess is anyway...

Anyway- this was a really great chapter and I would definitely love to see more! ;-)
AHJNKCES chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow, I was definitely not expecting that chapter to be like that. I really hope you continue so that I can see what will happen next. You have a really good start :) Great job!
Stefny0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
ooh intriging update soon

and ks as in keith scott

cuz it just kinda hit me

anyway love to read to more
LovelyLily07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
KS... equal Keith Scott?

Haha I don't know but i do know that I love this story just about the same as Welcome to Shumann. I honestly am mixed on which one you should continue but I know either one will be sure to have me reading, I really do like both :) They are both intense and sad in their own way, and so original. I love Grey's Anatomy and medicine overall so of course this chapter appealed to that side of me, and the fact that Brooke is my favorite character... it is just a nice package. I love the fact that she is a doctor because it shows the ambition she has in the show, just directed in another way. Ah I am so confused on which I think you should continue.

I really want to see if I am right about KS but I also REALLY want to see B&L in Welcome to Shumann.

I guess whichever you decide will be the best. If there is one that you think you will enjoy writing a little more or are more interested, you should go with that one. It goes to show that if a lot of people are in love with both stories and unsure about which one they would rather read than you are just such a great writer to have created such two amazing stories.

I look forward to seeing which one you continue.

-Lily
RealSelflessLove chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wo amazing beginning. It's completely different from other fanfic. Can't wait for your update
Tess-IV chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hey, I just read this and welcome to Schumann, I know you will continue the one that get more reviews, but I still cannot decide between the two.

Hope has medicine, something that I just like, and you have all expectation on how, where Lucas is going to come in, probably Keith, the dead one, so everything is "new" 'cause is a very different set for the characters and the background of Brooke is also going to be discovered, so those are the things that I like about the story.

Now about welcome... it's a different set too but kind of familiar, although we still need to know who was the boyfriend, just to put a face really, but still, what would happen when they know the story of B Davies and how are you going to bring B and L together. Haley is a little more different than the other regular selves and also Brooke is a little bit.

So those are my reason to like both of the stories, personally I would like to read both, so take this review as one for both, lol, but since you are not writing after the summer (don't know why, but you should continue) I'll read whichever you choose to continue :D

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, take care
stagediva23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I like the start. I wonder who the guy was. one thing, I could be totally wrong but I am 99.9 percent positive that if a person is a john doe they would not be classified as DNR because you have to sign paperwork stating that YOU have elected to be DNR. The doctors don't decide that for you. And because they do not know who he is...it would be impossible for him to be DNR. I know that this is a fanfic, so I'll let it slide. update soon.