Reviews for Tides of Turmoil
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
AMAZING! Absolutely brilliant! Best story I've read in a long time and I've just starting writing one myself and am starting to understand how difficult it can especially to keep it all in character. Which you did very very well. So Great Job! I look forward to reading any more stories you write about NCIS. I am so glad I found this story. Thank you.
Catmint chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Oh wow. I am *so* glad I stumbled upon this fic - it's fantastic! Your writing style is excellent, characterisation spot-on, depths of emotions amazing... This is absolutely fantastic.
Anonymous033 chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Awww, nice ending :D

The T/Z flirt, haha. It's so cute!

And I'm glad David finally seems to be healing :)

And yea, the Eli/Vance idea occurred to me halfway through their conversation. I've to say, it's very good! Neither seems a particularly awful bastard :P and they've just given Ziva an out for a new life. I like it.

I like this story.

Thank you for writing it!

Anonymous033 chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Wooh :S

NOW I'm nervous. That conversation with Director Vance...

The goodbyes between David and Ziva made me sad. He really did like her a lot, didn't he? :(

I'm glad Tony and Ziva seem to have hit a straight, though, if that's the saying.

Anonymous033 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Oh, god.

Please tell me Gibbs didn't see anything!

This is creeping me out, haha.

Oh, but the argument :O and the kiss! They were both ... incredible :O

Anonymous033 chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
Whoa.

I was not expecting THAT!

It's so ... conflicting, haha. Because now I feel sad for David (but you already know that).

And I feel sad for Tony too ... he must be really broken to drink that much :( Just that one sentence-"I never meant to hurt you, Ziva"-was enough to make me want to cry.

And I feel sad for Ziva, being so conflicted.

I just feel sad!

Anonymous033 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Wait, so her father saved her?

And then removed all traces of her from his reports? O.o

I ... feel just as overwhelmed as Ziva probably does. And I feel like I should rejoice that she remembers, but I feel ... just like her. Shocked and confused and sad :(

Anonymous033 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Now I'm gonna cry :(

OMG, that T/Z conversation was so sad. So heartbreaking!

I mean, it's in character, but still! Oh :(

Anonymous033 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Once again, you have reduced me to a pile of speechlessness forced to sound intelligent so that I can leave a proper review, haha.

But OMG that middle. I mean ... I really like David, I really do! B-b-but ... omg :(

I don't know whether I'm more overjoyed that she recognizes Tony or upset that poor Dr Watson's heart is gonna be broken.

Why do you do this to me?

Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Well, you're very good with the plot twists, that much is certain O.o

And it hurt me to read that David was comforting her :( I can't help it! My shipper heart, haha.

But poor Ziva! :( Remembering all those things ... I have to admit surprise that her third memory was about Tali; I definitely wasn't expecting that. But bearing that kinda guilt ... oh, it's horrible!

Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Oh, no.

They are ... are ... *wails* Tony, come quick!

I can't help it. I like and understand Dr Watson, and I clearly like Ziva, but I've a feeling Ziva would "recognize" Tony once she saw him, and that would only break Dr Watson's heart.

Or Tony's.

Either way, the outcome is not good.

Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Oh, I don't like the Vance here :(

But I guess he didn't appear all that nice in the seasons way back when.

And I feel like things are moving ... like they're gonna find her soon. Since you say this story is Tiva, I have reason to believe they WILL find her, lol.

But I gtg to bed now :( I'll continue the rest of the story tomorrow.

Things are so exciting!

Anonymous033 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Wow, this chapter is...

Wow o.o

You're kidding me. She's been ERASED from Mossad's records? Did Eli do that? :( I wouldn't think he was capable of such a thing, but somehow that just sounds like it makes sense in this story.

And I kinda think Dr Watson is falling in like with Ziva O.o reminds me of Dead Man Walking...

Anyway, onwards!

Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I don't think Dr Watson did anything wrong...

Okay, well, maybe very unethical lol, but I think he just wanted to jog her memory.

I like this chapter, and I really like Kima. She is adorable!

Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
She remembers her name; she remembers her name! :D

I am SO happy.

Although she still has a long way to go; I realize that :( I wonder how her team will react to her not remembering them. Gosh, this is gonna kills Tony!

Poor Ziva, not even being able to remember why the sight of a gun comforts her :(