Reviews for Summer Days Drifting Away
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
im glad she is the head girl
clare23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great story - i love how non-marysueish ginny is despite given everything that would make her one. great writing.
J chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Nice easy reading - but it has some great characterisations and is wonderfully written. Well done.
Mild one chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Its great to see Harry and Ginny recovered from the battle.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
good to see everything working out for them
natty chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
very fun!
my name chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
very fun
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh I love it! Its sad that Hermione never got to be Head Girl, she would have been perfect for it, but Ginny is just as good a choice as well :) Are Ron and Harry not going back then? Harry doesn't need to I suppose, he's already working, but Ron might need to, seeing as he really doesn't have the credentials Harry does, or the test scores to fall back on. Anyway, lovely story! :D
justme chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
loved it! very sweet, very good, just what harry and ginny need
huge ginny weasley fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
loved it, would love to see a follow up with ginny as head girl as well.
ALMH chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Really cute story :-)
fdsgdfgsdf chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I am breathless everytime I read a story by you. You force emotions upon us and its so wonderful! You should consider writing Ginny's 7th year after Hogwarts Rebellion (my favourite story on FF)!
Feff chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is so lovely! There are many stories where Hermione is made Head Girl, but to me that always felt off. Hermione never knew what is was like under the Carrow's regime and would be woefully unprepared to be Head Girl at a post war Hogwarts. Ginny, for me, is the most likely candidate.

I also like that you have made Ginny both Head Girl and Quidditch Captain without making here Mary Sue ish. This is realistic and a pleasure to read. I also like Harry and Ginny's relationship. Ginny is independent while still needing Harry.

Any continuance of this would be lovely.

Best of Wishes,

Feff
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very nice-your writing has such a ring of truth in it-you've captured your characters perfectly. I especially liked your portrayal of Ginny's hope for Quidditch, and dismay at the Head Girl badge.

I liked the positive attitude embodied in the line:

"This was going to happen so she might as well not dwell on the fact."

One nit:

". . .the war had still had its affect on her family. . .". "Affect" is always a verb-the word you wanted was "effect".

Thanks!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really, really enjoyed this! I'd love it if you wrote a story or oneshot about Ginny as Head Girl. :)