Reviews for Bluebird's Illusion
ArchaicLover chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
:) I loved it. On to Coyote Gospel! Woot!
Lemonad chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
is this the last chapter or is there a next one comeing?(becaus it is writtn complet on it)

to be honest. i think faux smiles was alot better.

but still this one has many things that i like

oh well good let ne say it story.
I'llxBexUrxEnigma2010 chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Ohh, very cool. I can't say much, as i'm busy, but either way, i loved the comparison b/w her and Hisana. Lookin 4ward to the last chapter. _
cheeky half-demon chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
That's it? ...Well, at least the next one's gonna come out! xD

Hmm, is Ichimin gonna kill Aizen? :D She so should, in a way that Aizen never sees coming! xD

Can't wait for hte next one!
weaseldale chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
You're right, this does seem a bit filler-y compared to Faux Smiles.

So, has Ichimin finally given up Aizen? I can't see them together again right now.

I have so much I could say, and I can't think of any of it, so I'll think I'll just leave at even though it wasn't as good as Faux Smiles I still enjoyed this story a lot and I can't wait for Coyote Gospel.

-Weasel
ThierryMyst chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Excellent chapter and story, I can't wait for the next installment. I especially loved the part where Grimmjow was thinking that he should've killed Ichimin if she was so weak since he thought she was a tougher bitch than that. Also liked the "tiny" moment that Gin also thought he should've just killed Ichimin and put her out of her misery. We all know Gin's moments of compassion are miniscule, few and FAR between! LOL
I'llxBexUrxEnigma2010 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
whoa...well, im back from my vacation and i've caught up on ur fic...and i gotta say, wow. Ichimin is just...better off dead at this point. Grimmjow still treats her like shit (or did?) Gin is his same, standard, creepy self, and her memories are messing her all up. The girl just never gets a break...*sighs* Anyway though, still an awesome story, keep it going please. _
cheeky half-demon chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
She finally remembers! ...But I wonder if Aizen is going to bother with retrieving her.
Madara74 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
nice job you needed to change is up a bit and MOMO! hahha i cant wait to see this ]
ThierryMyst chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
That bastard Aizen, I bet he knew something like this would happen, guess he got bored of Ichimin. Excellent chapter, enjoyed the scenes of mayhem and destruction. I could do without seeing Momo as a captain though. LOL Keep up the great work.
ThierryMyst chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Neliel's a gossip! LMAO Poor Grimm-kitty, just thinking about Nnoitra topping him kinda makes me nauseous. Excellent chapter, I loved Ichimin's interaction with Grimmjow stirring up memories and bringing back a little of that coldness. I wonder if Gin's gonna run off to Aizen and tell him about the change in Ichimin or keep it a secret just to see what happens, we all know he likes to fuck people over and see what happens! Keep up the great work.
cheeky half-demon chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Ah, she remembers something! But is Aizen going to stop her from remembering or is something totally different gonna happen?
Sister Madly chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Oh. Looks like somebody's got an important part of their memories back!

This is a little weird, but I really like your descriptions of Gin's hands. Very creepy. :3
Sister Madly chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
OH SNAP. my thoughts immediately after reading the last section of this chapter.

It was shocking (but pleasing...?) to witness that little bit of um... fun? between Grimmy and Nnoitra. I don't think I've ever really seen then paired together before, however loosely. It made me giggle. :3

I'm interested to see when Ichimin will start to remember her real past and not the fake one Aizen planted. I wonder how pissed she'll be. XD
I'llxBexUrxEnigma2010 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
hahaha! nnoitra's such a creep! lmao...poor grimmjow. ang gin! hahaha...right on his bed *tho i spose he gets a nice peek at ichimin too!* lol, looking 4ward to more. update soon please. _