Reviews for A Return to Camelot
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
You captured the characters and the story perfectly this was the ending I needed it feels finished now thank you so much this will definitely get me through till 2014
Lady Greenwood chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Nice LoVe story xx
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Fantastic story, really enjoyed it. ;)
shuurei02 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I love this. Actually, I thought Logan was there because he was reminiscing their first interaction at the Camelot Motel. I was pleasantly surprise that it was all a trap to get Veronica to come to him.
thrnbrooke chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
HoneyBee1 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
"Momentary Thing by Something Happens" suddenly pops into my head when I read this fic. Sigh... I really miss their epic LoVe. Thank you for this fic.
Tearle chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Very cute and sweet. I enjoyed it immensely!
missshay16 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
that is a total LoVe epic story. i love it but i wonder what the others will think and if they will clue in into wat Logan planned
kristi chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Great job. I like how your explained the thoughts that were going through Veronica's mind. The end of this chapter was what LoVe fans want to see. This is my favorite chapter! :)
snafumama chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
'He made her feel every emotion in life...' I loved this line. It really encompasses young love. Their love.

I also liked the overall scheme to act odd in order to get her to investigate.

Good job.
Blood Seraph chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
glad I didn't have to wait for the updates! Short chapters, but very touching, to say the least. Lets up they don't screw it up! Great read!
Leigh chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I love it! I love that Logan set it up and that she didn't catch on to it! You did a great job with explaining the progression of his Camelot visits. It's totally believable that he came to avoid hearing Dick/skank and liked the solitude and familiarity.

Your characters are right on. You write great Logan! The drunken confession and being (trapped in or) defined by his past are so in character. You wrote Veronica's need to know even when at all costs perfectly. You even had her try to run after the big gesture! Her flight response is SO in character. It's frustrating to watch but it's who she is.

Great job! I really hope that you write more. I'll be excited to read it! You rock!
firebirdgirl chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
LoVe it! Glad they took the plunge again! Happy writing!
Marte chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Aw, what a perfect ending. I absolutely LoVed it. Great work. Looking forward to more from you :)
superficialcynic chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
So does this mean they are trying again? Nice work.