Reviews for The Grown Up Little Vampire
skie246 chapter 12 . 3/27
Lowkey sad af that this hasn't been updated in almost five years
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Good real good
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
I really love this story. A shame you haven't continued it.
Midorigirl35 chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I think Tony should of went alone, that way it would cause more drama and kinda follow the movie adaption and Tony would use his whistle to call them while he was chained to a tomb or something. I really enjoyed your story but it felt like Tony and Rudolf was too busy being sidetracked all the time a couple was okay but too much kinda dimmed it for me
MadnessIsTheAntidote chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I am completely, wonderfully, devotedly in love with this story. x
MadnessIsTheAntidote chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I don't think Tony could top Rudolf, he just doesn't appear that way. Though drunk!Tony is hilarious and I just love how Rudolf attempts to help him. Such a cute couple! x
MaiaAlcippe chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
So is that it? Are you done or just taking a long break or something? I do like this story a lot. I want to know if the lovely little vamp change or if Tony ends up changing. I love what you added to the plot. And that you made it a longer time frame. The movie seemed to go so quickly. If you are ever planning to add to this sweet rendition, then I'll just have to be patient. Boo. Speaking of which I thought it was cute that Tony said boo for every clothing that Rudolph donned after their first fuck session.
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Oh gosh this story is amazing! I read through these 12 chapters awwwwing and laughing and crying and blushing within the span of 2 days.
I watched the little vampire on tv yesterday and it struck me to go find the fan fiction. More so the Tony/Rudolf stories.

I absolutely love how you are going with this story! Can't wait till they find out that the amulet has been under their feet this entire time.

Keep up with the fantastically amazing writing! Can't wait for then next chapter!

-Silver
robstar13 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Oh, my God.. I am so hooked on this and seeing the date of which the last time you updated is about to make me cry! I need more, love. XD This is eloquently written and I just enjoyed everything about it. :3
HallowsHeretic chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Amazingly adorable, realistic and entertaining. A!
PackageDeal chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Please Please Please update! I have been squealing the whole time I was reading this and I ended up staying up until 2 am to finish it! I am completely obsessed with this story! I am begging you, please please update!
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Oh boy. It's a bit of a shame, but this story seems to be shaping up in a rather conventional way. One of the first things we found about Tony's past is that he had a girlfriend in California, and yet he doesn't seem weirded out by his completely sudden attraction to Rudolf. (Lol spelling)
Seeing the movie from Tony's perspective is pretty interesting, though- and he's way more fleshed out than in the film, though that's probably because a nine year old is generally not the most complex person ever. Still, it's nice to see a more interesting version.
One final thing: I also like how you give more world building to the vampire mythos than the movie... But for some reason I never got the impression that Rudolf was thirsting for Tony's blood in the original, mostly because the whole room was bathed I really bright sunlight. And he'd eaten the previous night, so why would he jump into a BLAZING INFERNO OF PAIN just 'cuz Tony had a few cuts? I always thought this movie portrayed 'bloodlust' as more akin to regular hunger than anything else.
But anyway, I'm going to continue reading! Still good story.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'd love for you to continue this story! I believe you have just presented unto me a new slash pairing, Tony/Rudolph! Love 'em already! Keep up the good work! :)
sea mermaid princess chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
1337kitsune chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I shall follow this story in the vain and rather naive belief that it will update. Delusional, maybe, but it is one of my few ways of coping when a fic which is so AMAZING doesn't UPDATE IN THREE YEARS! So yes. Delusional. *goes to re-read a couple hundred times*