Reviews for The Grown Up Little Vampire
I really love this story. A shame you haven't continued it.
Midorigirl35 chapter 12 . 1/4
I think Tony should of went alone, that way it would cause more drama and kinda follow the movie adaption and Tony would use his whistle to call them while he was chained to a tomb or something. I really enjoyed your story but it felt like Tony and Rudolf was too busy being sidetracked all the time a couple was okay but too much kinda dimmed it for me
MadnessIsTheAntidote chapter 12 . 1/4
I am completely, wonderfully, devotedly in love with this story. x
MadnessIsTheAntidote chapter 7 . 1/3
I don't think Tony could top Rudolf, he just doesn't appear that way. Though drunk!Tony is hilarious and I just love how Rudolf attempts to help him. Such a cute couple! x
MaiaAlcippe chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
So is that it? Are you done or just taking a long break or something? I do like this story a lot. I want to know if the lovely little vamp change or if Tony ends up changing. I love what you added to the plot. And that you made it a longer time frame. The movie seemed to go so quickly. If you are ever planning to add to this sweet rendition, then I'll just have to be patient. Boo. Speaking of which I thought it was cute that Tony said boo for every clothing that Rudolph donned after their first fuck session.
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Oh gosh this story is amazing! I read through these 12 chapters awwwwing and laughing and crying and blushing within the span of 2 days.
I watched the little vampire on tv yesterday and it struck me to go find the fan fiction. More so the Tony/Rudolf stories.

I absolutely love how you are going with this story! Can't wait till they find out that the amulet has been under their feet this entire time.

Keep up with the fantastically amazing writing! Can't wait for then next chapter!

-Silver
robstar13 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Oh, my God.. I am so hooked on this and seeing the date of which the last time you updated is about to make me cry! I need more, love. XD This is eloquently written and I just enjoyed everything about it. :3
HallowsHeretic chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Amazingly adorable, realistic and entertaining. A!
PackageDeal chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Please Please Please update! I have been squealing the whole time I was reading this and I ended up staying up until 2 am to finish it! I am completely obsessed with this story! I am begging you, please please update!
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Oh boy. It's a bit of a shame, but this story seems to be shaping up in a rather conventional way. One of the first things we found about Tony's past is that he had a girlfriend in California, and yet he doesn't seem weirded out by his completely sudden attraction to Rudolf. (Lol spelling)
Seeing the movie from Tony's perspective is pretty interesting, though- and he's way more fleshed out than in the film, though that's probably because a nine year old is generally not the most complex person ever. Still, it's nice to see a more interesting version.
One final thing: I also like how you give more world building to the vampire mythos than the movie... But for some reason I never got the impression that Rudolf was thirsting for Tony's blood in the original, mostly because the whole room was bathed I really bright sunlight. And he'd eaten the previous night, so why would he jump into a BLAZING INFERNO OF PAIN just 'cuz Tony had a few cuts? I always thought this movie portrayed 'bloodlust' as more akin to regular hunger than anything else.
But anyway, I'm going to continue reading! Still good story.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'd love for you to continue this story! I believe you have just presented unto me a new slash pairing, Tony/Rudolph! Love 'em already! Keep up the good work! :)
sea mermaid princess chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
1337kitsune chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
I shall follow this story in the vain and rather naive belief that it will update. Delusional, maybe, but it is one of my few ways of coping when a fic which is so AMAZING doesn't UPDATE IN THREE YEARS! So yes. Delusional. *goes to re-read a couple hundred times*
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story and if you get the chance and inspiration to continue it, please do. You have pulled me back into my love for the Little Vampire.
D.Sorrel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hello. Uh, I just wanted to say that I love this story. I first started reading it when you first published it, and while I did review the chapters, the reviews were just generic, anonymous reviews.

So I thought I'd do some proper reviews. Oh and just to let you know I did message you using the aim name you left in chapter eleven. I'm deforest_sorrel on aim. I'm just letting you know so that you hopefully don't think I'm some kind of a creeper.

Um, I really love this chapter. It sucks me into the story and makes me want to read more. I also really like how you're doing the visions and making Tony faint.

I didn't notice any misspelling or grammar errors which is always a bonus.

There are two things that bother me in this chapter though.

Tony has fainted fourteen times in one month. Even if he wasn't getting injured during these instances, why haven't his parents taken him to a doctor? That could very easily be a symptom of a serious medical condition. For all they know, he could be dying.

Admittedly that's probably a bit dramatic, but it doesn't really come off as plausible that they wouldn't have taken him to the doctor or that they wouldn't be planning on taking him to the doctor. Especially after the fall in this chapter. In fact, them not taking him to the hospital that evening is kind of surprising because he clearly bashed his head hard. What if he were to have a concussion? Or what if he's bleeding inside his head?

How would they know? After that particular incident he could have very easily gone to sleep and not woken up.

The second thing is his dad. Tony has just fainted for the fourteenth time in one month, this time bashing his head open, and he writes it off as 'ridiculous' and complains that he needs sleep?

In the movie it was understandable, a little kid constantly having nightmares about vampires would wear on a parent especially if said parent isn't getting the sleep they need. But there is a world of difference between what movie Tony was going through and what your Tony is going through.

I'm sorry to be so nitpicky about this, but I work with kids and I have a lot of nieces and nephews. The only scenario I can think of that Bob's reaction fits in is abusive. Mostly through neglect but a bit emotionally as well. To me his attitude screams 'my kid has been hurt, big whoop I'm going back to bed'.

Sorry if I totally mangled what you were trying to do with that scene, that's just how it came off to me. I really do like this chapter though.

And I love your writing. You do a really great job.

I hope I haven't offended you or anything. And as one of your fans I really hope you write some more. I shall be reviewing the other chapters tomorrow, it's late over here.