Reviews for The Grown Up Little Vampire
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/28
Oh boy. It's a bit of a shame, but this story seems to be shaping up in a rather conventional way. One of the first things we found about Tony's past is that he had a girlfriend in California, and yet he doesn't seem weirded out by his completely sudden attraction to Rudolf. (Lol spelling)
Seeing the movie from Tony's perspective is pretty interesting, though- and he's way more fleshed out than in the film, though that's probably because a nine year old is generally not the most complex person ever. Still, it's nice to see a more interesting version.
One final thing: I also like how you give more world building to the vampire mythos than the movie... But for some reason I never got the impression that Rudolf was thirsting for Tony's blood in the original, mostly because the whole room was bathed I really bright sunlight. And he'd eaten the previous night, so why would he jump into a BLAZING INFERNO OF PAIN just 'cuz Tony had a few cuts? I always thought this movie portrayed 'bloodlust' as more akin to regular hunger than anything else.
But anyway, I'm going to continue reading! Still good story.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 1 . 3/2
I'd love for you to continue this story! I believe you have just presented unto me a new slash pairing, Tony/Rudolph! Love 'em already! Keep up the good work! :)
sea mermaid princess chapter 3 . 1/26
Type your review for this chapter here...
1337kitsune chapter 12 . 1/15
I shall follow this story in the vain and rather naive belief that it will update. Delusional, maybe, but it is one of my few ways of coping when a fic which is so AMAZING doesn't UPDATE IN THREE YEARS! So yes. Delusional. *goes to re-read a couple hundred times*
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
This is an absolutely amazing story and if you get the chance and inspiration to continue it, please do. You have pulled me back into my love for the Little Vampire.
D.Sorrel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hello. Uh, I just wanted to say that I love this story. I first started reading it when you first published it, and while I did review the chapters, the reviews were just generic, anonymous reviews.

So I thought I'd do some proper reviews. Oh and just to let you know I did message you using the aim name you left in chapter eleven. I'm deforest_sorrel on aim. I'm just letting you know so that you hopefully don't think I'm some kind of a creeper.

Um, I really love this chapter. It sucks me into the story and makes me want to read more. I also really like how you're doing the visions and making Tony faint.

I didn't notice any misspelling or grammar errors which is always a bonus.

There are two things that bother me in this chapter though.

Tony has fainted fourteen times in one month. Even if he wasn't getting injured during these instances, why haven't his parents taken him to a doctor? That could very easily be a symptom of a serious medical condition. For all they know, he could be dying.

Admittedly that's probably a bit dramatic, but it doesn't really come off as plausible that they wouldn't have taken him to the doctor or that they wouldn't be planning on taking him to the doctor. Especially after the fall in this chapter. In fact, them not taking him to the hospital that evening is kind of surprising because he clearly bashed his head hard. What if he were to have a concussion? Or what if he's bleeding inside his head?

How would they know? After that particular incident he could have very easily gone to sleep and not woken up.

The second thing is his dad. Tony has just fainted for the fourteenth time in one month, this time bashing his head open, and he writes it off as 'ridiculous' and complains that he needs sleep?

In the movie it was understandable, a little kid constantly having nightmares about vampires would wear on a parent especially if said parent isn't getting the sleep they need. But there is a world of difference between what movie Tony was going through and what your Tony is going through.

I'm sorry to be so nitpicky about this, but I work with kids and I have a lot of nieces and nephews. The only scenario I can think of that Bob's reaction fits in is abusive. Mostly through neglect but a bit emotionally as well. To me his attitude screams 'my kid has been hurt, big whoop I'm going back to bed'.

Sorry if I totally mangled what you were trying to do with that scene, that's just how it came off to me. I really do like this chapter though.

And I love your writing. You do a really great job.

I hope I haven't offended you or anything. And as one of your fans I really hope you write some more. I shall be reviewing the other chapters tomorrow, it's late over here.
Getaholdofyourselfman chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
You really should continue... _
PantherKing64 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I really love the movie and I absolutely love this story. I see you haven't updated in a really long time and all I have to say is I really hope you update soon. You're a really great writer and this story gives me major feels. :33
Kimberly chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Amazing story please update
rockandrolldude22 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I just want to say that i am new to and i love the little vampire and i always wanted to see them together but all the ones i found ended badly or boring. this is my first fanfic ever and i NEED to see more please update again. If there was some way you could turn this into a book i would be the first to by it.
ScipioLover chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
so what was the tragedy rudolph had?
joseph keenan chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Hi I really love your storie are you going be adding any more chapters
RockChicxP chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Please finish the story!
Joryan chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I really wish for you to continue this. I love this story! You're an amazing writer.
Christo St. FitzKostan chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Wow. This story had me hooked on chapter one and the only time it disappointed me was when I finished chapter 12 with nothing more to read (I haven't been able to figuratively 'put the story down'). Seeing the last update was back in 2011, i just want to sincerely beg you to keep going and finish this story. It's so good and had me laughing (and even crying at some points!) and I don't come across a story that can do that every day. In fact, this is the first time I've actually reviewed just to beg the author. Please, PLEASE update!