Reviews for The End As We Know It
Delcesca Newby chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yes! A zombie fanfic. I'm so excited. Zombies are my most favorite things in the entire world.
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
love it so much! please update soon
Spacer231 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I'm in love with this story! I can't wait for another chapter!
Wooden Tulips chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I guess we don't care about Jessica because you made her such a bitch. Its really just a testament to your writing. :-I

Yay for showers!
Wooden Tulips chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
lol...you totally should have been that mean. Poor Mike. I figured he'd shoot himself.
Wooden Tulips chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Well, yes, of course its Jessica. It was probably her trainer, Marcus, that bit her. Slutbag.
Wooden Tulips chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
oh come on, just give in! Yeah, the nurse should have some condoms, maybe even other stuffs. Let's get some sexin'! lol I promise, I'm not usually this pervy.

Ok, yes I am. Whatever.
Wooden Tulips chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Yay for meeting the to be in-laws or whatever. lol and yes, she's probably totally badass at her karate thing. I know I am.
Wooden Tulips chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Dear God are fast zombies terrifying. Like, fo reals.
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
nice beginning! I just wonder why they didn't like, grab everything they could out of their houses before they left supplies wise. Maybe they're coming back.
TragicCure chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
oh, I hope you update soon. Love me some Zombies!
BlackWhisper chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Awesome it reminds me of the movies! I like it waiting for more!
Great story chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
This was a great chapter! I love how Esme has her say in this chapter! Bella's emotion is captured beautifully. I hope you update soon!
weirdstar007 chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
update soon!
x3kellancullen chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
I understand Bella & everyone else . Bella is trying not to let this change her as a person & was trying to do for Jessica & Mike what she wants to do for her parents which she thinks are dead [are they dead?] while everyone else is trying to cut everyone off so if the time comes to kill them, then they won't feel bad about it. I liked how you worked Esme's mothering nature in along with a little bit of tragedy - no one ever guesses that Esme has had bad stuff happen to her.