Reviews for And an Illustrated Book about Birds
Keimichi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
ROFL! This is such a nice piece! XD Cracked me up! And those are totally believable! Good job on this!
Fluffness chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LMAO! Holy... You are one heck of writer. I love how Hibari, in all of his complete seriousness, still manages to crack me up. Number 9, 11,14, 15 and 18 (1920), are my faves! :) I loved this fic! Thanks for writing!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Haha - what a highly amusing take on the psyche and history of Hibari Kyoya. Hilarious from start to finish, from him smelling like cleaning supplies from the janitors' store room to his competence in the art of sewing to the fact that he wears leopard print briefs. Loved reading this!
Xerxes chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL. :))
three notes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
All around funny. The ending especially. Tht threw me off! Th sewing one too. Sigh, no one will ever get to see these sides of MeanEyes. Id love to get him drunk, thts a sight to see.
LeenaST chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Well i'm not done reading, so I added it to my faves to read it later
Sasural chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved this! I really liked that you mentioned Hibari's family, people hardly ever do. I would like to think that he has affectionate parents :) thanks for posting this
Zecrea chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ahahaha! This is an amusing outtake on Hibari! xD *Him graduating, don't actually see that happening...
Nameless Sky chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
#14 was my favorite for some reason xD it just sounded to funny to me! "no one knows what it is he bounds out the window to do; it doesn't really matter, when everyone's attention is taken up by his leopard-print briefs."
NewBloom chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
this is very funny, 'cause it all seems like stuff Hibari would do
montycrowley chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
"By the time Hibari came back he could say the Our Father, the Hail Mary, and a good handful of other prayers in faultless Italian." This is hilarious. And-and-and-so is THIS- "There was a pregnant pause as Gokudera's universe crashed and, with effort, rebooted. "Hibari is going to make us clothes?"

If anyone can pull of an eloquent stare, it's Gokudera.

This is brilliant, dear. And YOU MENTIONED LEMON DEMON'S SONG. AND GOOD OMENS. AND..."BOTULISM." Your theory may have some merit there.

Thanks for the laughs! I enjoyed it immensely.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I started laughing at the end of the first, didn't stop until the 17th, and that was because I had no more oxygen left.

Oh, Kyoya, why are you so hilarious even though you're so serious? KHR has such cracky characters.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aww, though i don't like kusakabe,
NoriYuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Goodness, I laughed so hard. Lol, my favourite one is probably number 9. Dead Language indeed...

Haha, good job! I really loved reading this! _
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Okay, my favs were 12 and 15, due to the "restoring everyone's equilibrium" and "Gokudera's universe crashed". Lol

Aside from that, 19 and 20 were...eloquent...