Reviews for Before It's Too Late
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Your first fanfic, and it hit all the right notes! I'd like to see this continued, but I think it's perfect as it is.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love it!
inheritedcraziness chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I read this a long time ago and just reread it. And I agree. Lianne is not my favorite character, but I enjoyed reading this. The idea of her being gone for so long and then coming back and looking in from the outside. And wanting to be part of the family even though she knows she doesn't really deserve it.

And a glimpse of Veronica and Logan happy never fails to make me smile.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think this was very good. It was a poignant look at a troubled person and it was nice to see that offset against the happy life that Logan and Veronica have made for themselves.
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow. This was great, especially for a first story. I was really surprised at the Lianne reveal. Well done.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
At first I thought it was V who had left town...what a loop you threw me for when I figured it out...One thing though, Parkinson's won't affect the memory, just the body. It is the exact opposite of Alzheimer's which attacks the brain therefore memory. Happy writing!
Steviesgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really like this. It was nice to see Lianne remorseful about her relationship with Veronica. That fact that she wants to be part of her daughter's life is a big step for Lianne. Good job on this one.
hideher chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
My first review. LOVED IT. Sweet and simple. Perfect. good luck. will look for more.
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved it, though at first I was afraid that it would be Veronica sitting on the bench. The only comment that I had was that the "Cliff-note's version" was well, cliff notes, it would have been a stronger story, I feel, if you had them have a real conversation. It felt like you were just trying to give us as much information as you could in a very limited amount of time.
Marte chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Great story! I really liked how long it took to reveal who the blonde was; - it could have been Veronica, although I had a feeling it was Lianne all along. Very well written, and looking forward to more stories from you :)
uscrocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is great. Please right a follow up but with a tad more LoVe.
leslucids chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
yay i was the first to review! I LOVED THIS , are you sure this was your first fanfic this was great. Ii did the math and i think Logan and V are what 33 or 34? Im glad that Logan and V got a happy ending and that Leanne is trying to be better and become part of her grandchildrens lifes. Good job!