Reviews for The Kaitou Kid vs Lupin the Third
JigglypuffConan chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Question, you said Goemon was mad that he couldn't bring his gun, but he only uses a katana.
animelover9890 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lol too bad Kaito never got to find out whether the Sapphire was Pandora or not but then again I highly doubt it is. I like how you incorporated Conan and Lupin knowing each other.
AzureFox 25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
rematch and draw due to interference by fujiko
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i feel sory for the cops
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You are amazing! This story was amazing! I am amazed! I just used way too many exclamation marks!
rawrxsushii chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
WOW THAT WAS AWSOME! To bad that was only a one shot. Oh Well It was a better than the last one I read before this. Good Work. TO MANY FAKES! And Fujiko... stop appearing anywhere the way you want. :P
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
HILARIOUS!Waahh! Shinichi never got to meet Kaito..*sniffles* *Get's an evil look* Hehehe imagine if he did...oohh Kaito you're so dead!XD
Lupin the 14th chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was hilarious! The twist with Fujiko was really clever!
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
...That explains why Aoko was wearing a thong? O.O

Love the mind-play!
KidTantei chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Whoa, that ending was unexpected! Great job D That was really fun to read. Hakuba wasn't really involved... But I didn't want him there anyway P Yaaaaay, awesome plot and story you got there!
Peltra chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
lol. Kid and Lupin with pink hair. (3
omegadramon2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great story you did masterful job of blending the 2 anime character togather and still staying true to there charcter

P.S Have ever consider doing a Q class vs conan fic
Ctu-Shadow chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Great story and rather believable for what might have happened should the two of them were to go against etch other :)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
HOLY COW I LOVED THIS! u really kept them in character, and I realy loved ur writing style. XD had a blast reading it and I wish i could find more like it *ill take a look and see if u have any other cool fanfics*