Reviews for The Kaitou Kid vs Lupin the Third
Akako,Hakuba,Conan,Nakamori,Aoko and the others will be laughing their pants off.
Well... The fangirls won't...XD
A Brilliant Loser chapter 1 . 5/15
This was great and honestly how i would want a dcmk vs lupin movie to go.
One error though - you had goemon in the securith room when i think it would be jigen since he was complaining about no gun.
ZeroXYami chapter 1 . 3/6
lol wondering how Fujiko managed to pull off an Aoko disguise, since their body types don't match at all... and watt? Chat Noir? was he in a Lupin case? ('cause ladybug wasn't around in 2009) I was hoping Conan would be more involved (or maybe outsmart Fujiko and have the gem before anyone, but that's probs too OCC 0-0) Anyhow, it was a good story, but there were lots of plot holes (ex. Why is the Lupin gang randomly meeting in Japan, Beika no less), and it just didn't seem finished (ex. Sonoko started to say about Shinichi's look-alike, but that was never elaborated on) Nah, I'm reading too much into it. disregard my ranting, I really enjoyed this fanfic!
br chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE a good DCMK/Lupin crossover. Thank you for this!
KaniSakura chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Question, you said Goemon was mad that he couldn't bring his gun, but he only uses a katana.
animelover9890 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Lol too bad Kaito never got to find out whether the Sapphire was Pandora or not but then again I highly doubt it is. I like how you incorporated Conan and Lupin knowing each other.
AzureFox 25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
rematch and draw due to interference by fujiko
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i feel sory for the cops
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You are amazing! This story was amazing! I am amazed! I just used way too many exclamation marks!
rawrxsushii chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
WOW THAT WAS AWSOME! To bad that was only a one shot. Oh Well It was a better than the last one I read before this. Good Work. TO MANY FAKES! And Fujiko... stop appearing anywhere the way you want. :P
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
HILARIOUS!Waahh! Shinichi never got to meet Kaito..*sniffles* *Get's an evil look* Hehehe imagine if he did...oohh Kaito you're so dead!XD
Lupin the 14th chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was hilarious! The twist with Fujiko was really clever!
butterflieo chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
...That explains why Aoko was wearing a thong? O.O

Love the mind-play!
KidTantei chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Whoa, that ending was unexpected! Great job D That was really fun to read. Hakuba wasn't really involved... But I didn't want him there anyway P Yaaaaay, awesome plot and story you got there!