Reviews for Pass Me By
Rowdy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I just got done reading From Courage to love and I decided to read one of your shorter storys and I thought it is cool how you used this in that story even though this was first. It's good and makes the reader want more, that's a very good skill that it seems you have and know how to use well.
WardenMistress chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ahh it just deleted my review since I wasn't logged in D: I try to sum it up... alas even though this is still old I wanna know what happens next unless it was written in a different story since you were new here when you posted this... I found you through a girl on LJ who is making your fics into "radio programs" or something like that... poor Taichi D:
stormy spirit chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
That was pretty good, alittle sad though, but it was well written.
such a dreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That was really good! Sad, too though. I can't believe she ended up with Matt! I mean, what the hell? Oh well, I'll keep writing Taiora - and hopefully you will too! Lol. Thanks for reviewing my story - I'm glad you liked it.

(Happy Birthday!)
Super76707 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Hey man, if my name didn't already clue you in, its your best friend. Nice work man...thats what comes to mind.

How sad... I suppose we were all thinking Tai would get Sora at the end of the series, but then again, things don't always go as you expect.

I'm gonna read the rest now. Good writing skills dude.
Blind Fath chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
awwwwwww so sad!
ShineyEye 02 not signed chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
AAAHHhh nooo! how dare u not make it Taiora? lolz j/k! hey im that person ur talkin to right now! hi nice to meet u! good story so fay! i love it! TAOIRA 4EVER!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Whose he talking to if he hadn't noticed her?

peace -
Starlight Sora chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Noo00o0o0o0o0o *sniffle* poor Tai. Sora go back and apologize! *huggles Tai* Awesome fic. Taiora forever. I feel so bad for Tai. No one deserves to be treated like that. Awesome story. Can*t wait for more! *WiT a HuG aNd A kIsS iM oUt LiKe ThIs* *Starlight Sora*
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Aw...that was so sweet...T_T I dun really like the couplings but who the hell cares! Muy exellente ficcy!