Reviews for Crystal Energy
DarkVega1 chapter 1 . 3/23
Omg can you please update I'm dying to know what happens next I love the story can't wait for more
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is truly an epic bit of writing, and I really wish it was complete so I could have read it all in one sitting. I know the ANs say that this will be continued eventually, but could I get some proof, a sign? I've been hooked on this story for the last few days, and I think I'll be stuck in a fugue for another week if this has truly been left in the dust . . .

Happy writing, and please update soon!
Mizuki00 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
This is LONG! And I mean TOO LONG! When I checked the side bar, I thought it wasn't moving. Heck the button is small. And yes, I do need some sleep. That Unison part is awesome! And the piano part in earlier chappies sure is useful. Yep, I really need to sleep.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Would Nagi even be able to stay evil when he had Arika working for him? I mean really.
TheConstellation chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
This is a wonderful story, but after chapter 11, I really just sorta lost the plot... I can tell nanoha is locked up in a palace, I'm not sure how she got there. Really I just seriously don't know what in this whole wide universe we live in happened.

If you're willing to pm me a plot summary, I'd be much appreciative, but I'm just damn lost and I don't know if I can keep reading at the moment.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I really liked this. It has the same mix of comedy and drama that the original did, and you've expanded on the world in some interesting ways.

But I have to say, it feels like you lost the thread of Nagi's scheme. In canon, Nagi's plan was pretty simple - use Schwarz to take over Windbloom and Garderobe, take the Harmonium, and use it to threaten everyone else with destruction until they give in.

Here, his plan's missing an important part - the Harmonium. Unlike in canon, Nina doesn't trust Nagi, and she gets over the misunderstanding that set her off originally, so she's not going to obediently stomp on everything with the Harmonium. Then when Nanoha tells him he can't use it (with good reason), he agrees. So what is he even trying to do now? No Harmonium means no world conquest, and Windbloom and Garderobe become expensive, unpopular occupations he can't hold on to for long. His plan just doesn't make sense without it.
joebobjoe chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Very good story so far. I hope you get back to this sometime.
Rizaidym chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Muhahahahaha. Everyone thinks that Nanoha is someone important(a princess or hero or something?) but...she's from EARTH! Ain't that a Spanner in the Works! I'm laughing my ass off! Hacking the Gem! Seriously, after dealing with Raising Heart, I don't think the Gem would be to much of an issue for a talented mage like Nanoha.
SoraZX chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Waaa! I wanna this to be update already!
Pretty interesting story and nice collaboration of stories!
The way you play with the character is amusing.
I do wish you could fix a lil bit Natsuki character. She's not that 'stupid', ya know?
2 more chappy, right, dear Author?

My humble apologize if I said something wrong.
Have a humble joyous day, Author!
Lerris chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
This is good, yet I'm a little disappointed in it as well. You have more than enough words to complete the story, yet it still has at least a couple chapters to go. My recommendation is to finish up the story then go back and try to condense things a bit with the reflections chapters being an obvious place to start. You might also consider removing a few of the non critical canon scenes and maybe even characters. For instance, Shiho's threads are probably not that important. As a final thought, while Nanoha and Fate may not want to be saddled with running a country, well, sometimes you don't always get what you want. They could do a lot of good there, assuming the TSAB could accept it... In some ways the story after the part where it ended in Mai Otome is potentially the more interesting one, since there is a lot of work to do to undo the mess that was made so far...

At any rate, thanks for sharing your story, and I hope you get a chance to wrap it up at some point in the future...
AsahinaTora chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Humm, I like the story. I spotted some errors in some chapters, but nothing that was really bad and gave trouble reading.

Hoping to see the end of this. Keep up the good work.
Feilidxy chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I think this is my first review I've posted in my 6 years on fanfiction but that's just how much I want this to be continued. Not many writers can develop the characters like you do to the point where I don't mind any of the OOCness. I also love really long chapters (I know many don't) and the plot was something that I've always wanted to read (I am as much of an avid reader as I am a horrid writer). Have been following this story from the very beginning and hope to see it finished one day.
alexwill22 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
I just finish reading your fic. Will you be continuing it? This is really good.
ANoob chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
Inspiration is sparse? Let me help you there.

Just 2 more chapters to go. End the story (before I break the fourth wall from the outside and drag out Nanoha to end you.)

(I hope this and a few other series finishes before 21.12.2012 ends me :P )
Ethorin chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I have three questions, what is the Level of military technology, civil technology? How is the Otome Treaty enforced? How does Windbloom remain free?