Reviews for Watching From A Distance
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Take a second to look awesome.

Great fic
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Their mother should haunt them if anyone would.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice little peek at some of the healing that needs to be done.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
What a beautiful story! I wish this would happen on the show b/c Dean and Sam could really use a little help from their mother right now. Amazing job with this!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was such a sweet idea, Peanut, bringing their mother in to make Sam and Dean see reason (when probably even Bobby failed - seeing as they were staying at his house). I agree 100% with her about the little gesture on the porch being enough to start rebuilding bridges between them.

I also love your conclusion about them conquering when they are together! That is so true IMHO.

Very well done how your descriptions and the events (Mary's visit) about each brother all but exactly mirrored the other one's too.

Really powerful (and sad) little one-shot.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really loved this. This was some of your best writing to date. This was a very powerful story. Due to your excellent word choice, I was really able to feel each brother's pain. I loved how you had Mama Winchester entering each brother's dreams to coax them into beginning to mend fences between each other. I am always amazed at how excellent a writer you are. This is another fantastic work of art.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This one hit me hard my friend. It's really powerful and I have to say that last paragraph- that little nudge- spoke volumes and healed a few cracks. Thanks for that.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
What a great way to get into the mind of the boys, show the suffering of each of them and then get them back together. Nicely done. I really liked this a lot. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh wow, I loved the symmetry of the story. The brothers were in such a similar situation even if each felt they were alone. And Mary... doing the same thing to each because in the end it was what they each needed!

Very beautiful story! Great job!
novashanti chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aww! Sweet! I liked it. chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Awesome one-shot. Loved how Mary came to both boys in their dreams, pulling them back from the brink, uniting as brothers once again to face what lay ahead together.
Elisa chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
So Mary helped the boys move on from their mistakes and guilt, how sweet. I loved your descriptions, by the way. They gave me chills.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw... as a mommy to two boys myself, that one really touched me. So sweet. ;)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Fantastic oneshot Gill. How sad to see both boys so broken that they were barely living. I loved the fact that it was Mary who came to them in their dreams and gave them the nudge they needed to start believing, to start living again.