Reviews for Second Chance
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 4/19
liebe es liebe es. das war wirklich nett von pain. lg hayne
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Excellent story.
IzXaRose chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
omg really liked this! very cute ending. thanks for the write
Ai no Maneshi chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I felt Iruka's pain and teared up too. Nice job! More, please!
XxCarolinxX chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
I don't review stories, even. Y favorite ones, but I just had the desire to for this! It's heartbreaking, beautiful, made my eyes teary, everything!
There is no perfect word to describe this other than a masterpiece. I simply love it! X3
Natsuki04 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I guess this is my 5th times reading this fic, but I still crying whenever I read it. I just know that you make a sequel for this fic, I usually read ff from mobile but I can't do that anymore so I have a lot of things to catch up here. And so I start it by browsing your profile and I found the sequel. thank you for writing this wonderful story
Writing Keeper chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
I came upon this story because I read the summary for the sequel and decided I wanted to read the series. I'm glad I did. Your story made me cry and wriggle about painfully as my heart clenched tightly with sympathetic pains for Iruka and Kakashi.

I hope the sequel will be just as good. :')
Shae Vizla chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
A beautiful story, full of emotion and sensitive. The feelings of the characters are very well described and are realistic, and I admit I have the eyes wet several times. The two of them have still a lot to work on their relationships and the danger is not ended, but I think they can make it function. As long that they talk and are honest with their feelings.
morbiDreamscape chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm not sure if I've ever read/reviewed before, but my comments are thus:

The drama is juvenile and unsubtle, the emotions drawn out and exaggerated to the point of disbelief.

Iruka is so pathetic and doormat-ish in this fic that everything that makes him Iruka is gone. To me, he's gentle strength, stands up for what he believes in and has a quick temper.

There's no explanation of why Kakashi and Iruka love each other. No backstory makes the romance unbelievable, makes the drama even more unbelievable. The story mentions that they cuddle, have sex and say/think of loving each other, but what are the little things? The quirks? There's nothing that shows that they know each other at all, other than climbing in and out of bed, literally. Do they cook together? Talk about anything other than how much they love each other? Currently, their love is one-dimensional.

Sure, the story can be considered a page turner because it's not boring, but drama for drama's sake is exhausting and ultimately unsatisfying.

I hope you don't take this as a flame, although the wording may be harsh. I try my best to provide unbiased and constructive criticism when I see opportunity for it. I'm also only reading through chapter 4, so it may have improved in later chapters. Honestly, my main complaint is that I wish you built up the main characters more instead of making them flat and bland, one-dimensional representations.

Good luck in future endeavors!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the happy end!
Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Poor Iruka, that was hard.
starneko chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I have never cried so much since I started reading this story. Though you tore me up I have to say you did a great job because you got me so emotionally invested in the story.
sairakanzaki chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
wow this story is great and i like it!

i'm so glad in the end both of them are happy now.

your a good writer i hope you'll write more wonderful stories like this one. ;)
gracchus chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Dammit, Kakashi! Why would you do that?
cristofori's dream chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
I cried from the first chapter to the last. Probably because I've experienced the same pain and my self-esteem is still pretty tender.

Great job.