Reviews for PITCH
Leilsel97 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Light seems so... controlling and possesive. Is this really what L needs? Will someone as manipulative as light really do him any good? That is what I wonder at this point.
taraentula chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
You are such a GODDESS! You're incredible and this is the best present you have given me this holiday season (unknowingly so, haha!). I haven't read those 3 chapters yet but I was soo excited upon seeing the update that I just HAD to comment first! Thank you very much! Happly New Year! ;D
jjhay8 chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
*chant* SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

... or at least an epilogue...

This story is absolutely phenomenal! I've followed it since the beginning and I have fell in love with your characters completely. You created a unique Raito and L couple that is just downright lovable, through all the thick and thin.

I'm going to miss this story and it's characters. It was just so darned good.

Please continue to write fanfics! You are an incredibly talented writer!

Farewell Raito and L... i'll miss you! :*)
FireAndPowder chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I loved their clashing egos and L's anger about the pen lol I'm the same way with my pens :)
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Im about to read this chapter just thought I would go ahead and review so it didn't say 666 on my computer from the number of reviews :)
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
You have no idea how awesome it was to not only check my email and see that you updated, but that you updated 3 chapters! XD It made my day! I'm so sad that this story is over, but you did a nice job with the ending. I can't wait to read your future fics and thank you for writing a L/Raito fanfic that doesn't suck in the slightest. There are sooooo many horrible ones out there. O.O hahaha :)

ciao :)
Ceellia-19 chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
What a lovely ending. I hadn't expected it ten chapters ago, but it is there, and I love it. Even Light turned out not so bad after all, thankfully. Of course he's still learning, but I see a bright future. The only comment I have is that we didn't get to see Misa's reaction to Lights career switch and defenite breakup with her. Also I would've liked to read a tiny bit about Aiber and his misery (after all he might be the new 'Light' for the chairman). *evil laugh* Anyway, I want to thank you for this fabulous angsty romantic fic, it was great.
Leilsel97 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Now THAT was interesting. L's personality seems so in character but out of character. And I like how mockingly condescending Light's being. It's quite hilarious, L's reaction to it. Now since it is currently an ungodly hour I must retire before I find that I've stayed awake until dawn. That'd be mortifying to see that I'd slipped back into that bad habit of mine. But until then (assuming you're still reading, and hoping we're not asses if you remember what they say) I shall wish you a good night and promise to read more chapters of this intriguing piece of literature. :)
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That L is so entrapped within the confines of his very own intellect to the point of being that upset over a pen of all things. A pen that he liked. How interesting.
not-impressed chapter 32 . 12/27/2011
It breaks my heart a little to know that the story's actually over. I was reading it for about two years and now it feels like I should just deal with the end. Thank you very much for writing this, everytime I saw the update it made me happier. You're a wonderful writer and your DN stories are in the list my definite favourites. So I just wanted to let you know how much I love and enjoy spending time reading what you wrote. Thank you)
Blackwell chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
I really liked it, but i don't think i can express how much. So, i'm gonna make a representation of me right now: ) Thanks for writing this!
Ceellia-19 chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
I've always had a soft spot for Light, no matter his killing and his arrogance. There are very few fics in which I don't like him, and this one of those fics. And he isn't even a mass murderer here O-O I really, really can't stand this Light. If this wasn't such an extremely well written fic, I would've stopped reading, really. I sincerely hope that Light will somehow change in the next chapters, show some humanity because he really is a demon. Still I want to compliment you for this heavy and dramatic, but oh so amazing piece of work.
acaleyn chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
Awesome, as always. I think that's the happiest I've ever seen a DN fic end - but it's on a BELIEVABLE high note, as opposed to impossible saccharine. Hooray for our boys! May you live interestingly ever after.

Bring on the Supernatural fic. It's just... Wincest, or Destiel? You're far too good a writer to waste your talent on anything but the OTP, Destiel ;-P

Keep it up. Whatever your preference, it'll still be better than essentially anything else out there.
TheEndofTag chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
*tears* omg! i can't believe that this is the end of this amazing beautiful heartwrenching story! it was an intense ride through hell and back. And i must say the ending is definitely worth the wait! of course the ending was a bit vague but like you said, it is still a happy one! . which i just looooooove! And yay! L and Light will be living together! which i am sure will be very hectic for them! thank you soooooo much for writing this phenonmenal story! i love eveyr single minute of it! _
Truewman chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
That sad moment when you have no idea what to do with your life since this already ended ಠ_ಠ ;; ...

/SHOT

Loved this oh so much

Moments ago while I was brushing my teeth after I saw the updates in my Inbox was I thinking of what I would be doing now if I hadn't randomly clicked your story in someone else's Favorite Section X[D

What a gap would be missing then.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »