Reviews for PITCH
Eoeo chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Ah. So that is how Light knew that L was a detective... Awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Ah. So that is how Light knew that L was a detective... Awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Hehe Light's so manipulative xP
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
...OMG! AMAZING!
Eoeo chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Great chappie! Wonder how L will react when he wakes up...
Eoeo chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Poor L :/
Eoeo chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Hehe great chapter!
Eoeo chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hehe loved Light & L's interaction here :P great chappie!
Eoeo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awesome start :)
sadisticdark chapter 32 . 1/11/2012
Argh! This can't be the end of the series. It is too wonderful to have ended. Thank you so much for publishing this piece of art. You, my dear author-genius-delicious evilness extraordinaire have capture the personality of L and Raito spot-on. Their banter, reactions and overall adorkable stupid genius vibe is what made me fell in love with your work. Thank you for publishing it :) Congrat on a job well done in pleasing the fans while still keeping the essence of our beloved characters XD
Corrosive Moon chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
OH I LOVED THIS FIC! :D

I enjoyed L's shyness and Light's occasional tilt to sadism and their fights and cuteness and all the jealousy and drama! Great work! This fic was an utter joy to read!

THANK YOU.

P.S. Hmmm... a Supernatural fic, you say? I'm down.
Caitlynn552 chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
I've just realized that I'm probably going to have to read all of your work now. I hadn't paid attention to the fact that you also wrote A Balm for Social Failure, which is my favorite DN fanfic of all time.

I absolutely love this story and your different take on Light and L's relationship. You managed to take a completely original story line and make it work for these two. And you finished it! That's a big plus over many other writers.

One thing that scares me though: If this was originally meant to be a short story, then I wonder what your intended long stories look like?

Anyways, congratulations on another masterpiece, I hope you gain inspiration for another incredible story soon.
Leilsel97 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Light seems so... controlling and possesive. Is this really what L needs? Will someone as manipulative as light really do him any good? That is what I wonder at this point.
taraentula chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
You are such a GODDESS! You're incredible and this is the best present you have given me this holiday season (unknowingly so, haha!). I haven't read those 3 chapters yet but I was soo excited upon seeing the update that I just HAD to comment first! Thank you very much! Happly New Year! ;D
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »