Reviews for PITCH
garnet86 chapter 1 . 1/18
I just had to leave a review again as I've re-read all of your Light/L stories recently and was once again amazed by your skill at both story telling as well as characterisation! I LOVE the dynamic between those two and you really manage to capture every aspect of their insane, beautiful and unique relationship! I'm so curious what your next project might be about - there are few authors like you who manage to write more than one great story that appeals to me! So I really hope you'll write something for the DN universe again soon!
hpsoulmate chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
Love this story a lot! Especially the part where L is hijacked and in cuffs!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Wow. That was an unexpected turn of events. I certainly didn't see it coming that Light would ambush Aiber and L with a gunned gang. It brings excitement back to the story. :-) Good job on pulling off a killer plot twist!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Oh dear, L attempts to 'train' Light now. :-) What next?

Domestic violence and them wanting to change one another... This relationship is not healthy.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
A simple I Like You does go a long way indeed. ;-) Anyway, I like your story particularly for the back and forth L and Light have together. It's much like in canon: thrilling beyond relief, and a lot of the changes due to it being AU make sense.

Indeed, political lobbyist seems a fitting job for Light, who is so good at diplomacy. And Misa coming from an influential family justifies her childishness and her relation to Light - he can't well refuse her. XD I admit I was a bit put off at first by Light's smoking habit (the reason for it didn't make much sense to me). But when I got to that part where Light tries to convince L to have a smoke, which was so very sexy, I loved the deviation from canon. The fact that Light smokes and L writes on coasters also gave them a reason to come together (by borrowing each other's things) - quite clever on your part.

Also enjoyable that most of the characters are written in character: the conflict between Light and Soichiro still struck me in canon. It wasn't so blatant, but the antagonistic overtone was there. I like how you worked that in. Besides that, Light's cockiness when he converses with L, his possessiveness, his need to dominate, is just like in canon. And I like how you played into L's insecurities, his mannerisms are executed to a T. Everything down to L's very dialogue reminds of the hedgehog Light jokingly called him.

I know this fic is old, and it is impressive that you've written over 200.000 words, still I must impart come criticism on it (hope you don't mind, and that it might be helpful with future fics). I must say I'm rather baffled why L hasn't yet run a simple background check on Light. He constantly mentions his frustrations with how much Light knows about him, and that he wishes he knew more about Light. But the only steps he takes to find out more is by asking Light questions. That seems hardly efficient. And, given L's profession in this fic (detective), and his natural paranoia from canon, it seems likely that he might do some snooping around. It still baffles me that 10 chapters in, he hasn't yet done so. And I must say I am rather disappointed in L's qualities as a detective at this point in your fic.

:) I'll keep reading and see if that changes, because your story has intrigued me beyond doubt.
shihiru chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
Yay!
Finally I finished read this Raito and Lawliet's love journey story XD

You can describe their relationships from zero to become the healty mutual relationships with well.

I think this story need a sequel, you know ;)
garnet86 chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
What an amazing story! I was completely absorbed in it from beginning to end - I just love the AU you've created and the thrilling tension between L and Raito! It was one of the most engaging, sexy and exciting things I've ever read and hope you'll continue to write more! Thanks for putting so much effort into this!
Consulting Shippers chapter 32 . 1/12/2015
This was good. I loved everything about it :D
Chillybean chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I just got around to reading this story, and I don't care that's been complete for a while. I love it so far, and it needs some reviews!

Oh my sweet buns, I think I'm going to cry or be sick cause Aiber just needs to mind his own damn business. Bruh, just- NO. I feel like an ulcer is eveloping because I'm so stressed about what's going to happen with Ratio, his career, L, and flippin' Aiber. And Sayu! My god girl, I had hopes for you...

I think that your characterization of Ratio is pretty awesome, since he's a politician and all. I sort if feel that L is a TOO submissive in some chapters and not as intelligent, but I play that off as a result of him not being the best detective in the world.

This story first, and then your others.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8/2015
What an intense and incredibly well written story... I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it... :-D
Rian chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hello! This fic is so old and one of my favourite fics ever! Like, god i've never really liked any other fics as much as i like this one. i lost count on how many times had i reread this story. It's like it has this power to send me back to chapter one every single time i finish the last chapter. I've started reading this story since last year, if i'm not wrong, and I'm still reading it and i don't think i will stop any time soon. Idk why it has never occured to me to leave a review. Maybe because I've never really leave a feedback before. But your stories sure deserve every one of them! I also read A Balm for Social Failure and i love it! But Pitch is still my favourite ;D
The way you potray the characters and their thoughts is amazing. I can't put into words on how much i love it. The way Raito shows his love for Lawliet without actually professing and yada yada, and the way Lawliet could be desperate as hell but still knows his priorities, the way they work a relationship with both of them being so damned hard-headed (heol!). I love them all! I just can't show how much i love it like, uGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You've officially raised my standards on picking a fic to read and boys too in general lol. Thank you for writing this story! You're amazing at this, maybe you should consider being a writer? Hahaha thank you again! Please continue writing -
anon chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Their relationship is like that of christian grey and anastasia steele
DarkSapphireXx chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
you know you love a story when you keep finding yourself re-reading! :D
Crazy reviewer chapter 32 . 6/29/2014