Reviews for PITCH
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Awesome Chapter I love this so far
DarkSapphireXx chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
aw so sweet :) I really enjoyed this story! it was well written and felt like everyone was in character too which i really liked! Somewhat of a bittersweet ending but understandable since the loose ends would take time to realistically tie up.
Fan girl chapter 32 . 2/3/2014
Omg, I really don't know how to express myself here... I mean, I just finished this fic and the number of feels I got from this! You have no idea how the characters emotions brought anxiety and I really wanted their relationship to work but I felt bad for L due to Raito's awful personality. He is surely a psychopath or maybe sociopath, I'm not sure, in this fic. Anyway, good job with the development of the characters. Raito improved a lot, though I would like to have seen him improve even more. Great story, very challenging and well written.
EThomTasia chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my! This is definitely one of my favourite stories on FF! I finished it in 4 days and omg I absolutely love it. I love the fact that they both seem to be changing to accommodate each other. I love happy endings and this ending makes my heart feel as light as air!
Sorry for posting this random rambling review, but I just wanted to write something to tell you how amazing this story is!
Rei chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
Whooo! I finish and it took like a month or so xD oh god I wish school didn't take up most of my time oh well. Still man I loved it :D one of the best death note stories I read!
Rei chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Aww Nevermind about me getting mad at L! He was awesome! :) lol tops again nice and how cute Celia was even if Light was acting
Rei chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
L...what the fuck man! Earlier everything was cute you always get like this -.- I'm really loving Celia! I can't believe I'm almost done!
Rei chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Lol can't believe we got a Celia and Watori POV near the end! Awesome chapter xD I swear Light and L have the best conversations and just now seeing L interact and be more animate almost makes it like it's not the same L!
Rei chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
Forever to finally agree to get back together! Doesn't mean I enjoyed it! :) glad they are back but ugh I guess L is right about Light at least emailing Misa to let her know what's up.
Rei chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Really amazing chapter! They meet again and Light isn't his usually polish self and L is actually feeling heartbroken and hurt about what's happen only to realize what Light had been going through during their "break up" man I can't wait for the next chapter almost done
Rei chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Aww I do love how L is going after Light! But man Misa ugh I swear! Girl just can't see that he's not into her so why bother!
Rei chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Finally! A L chapter I've been waiting and it seems he's been not so well! Serves him for not letting Light speak that one time he finally decide to call him all cause he heard Misa, also glad Watori and Celia also confronted L
myotherothergirl chapter 32 . 10/21/2013
HOLY GOD. This FIC! I literally CONSUMED it within 2 days, reading the whole thing on the edge of my seat. Some parts even gave me anxiety. This was honestly so brilliant, I am kind of just reeling right now after having finished it.
I'm sorry this is a relatively useless review consider I'm only gushing and not actually saying anything worthwhile, but I just had to say something to show my appreciation for this massive work.
I think I have a new all time favorite Death Note fic! This was brilliant!
Rei chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
I love Lights decision! Where he works is just horrible! But my god Misa is getting to me -.-"
Rei chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Sachiko was really good in this chapter and I love how she wasn't ignorant of how Light is! Was really good and that Light even told her what had happened
822 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »