Reviews for PITCH
Rei chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Oh these two! Will they ever just go forward wth each other and not let jealousy or anything else get in the way from actually being together and happy?!
Rei chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Ha I love when a character is thinking aloud. Nice chapter showing some of how both are feeling and just give in!
Rei chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Aww at first thought L was just gonna get away and drown in his misery after seeing Light and Misa then Aiber came and made out with L! Till Light came and L manipulated him into choosing him or Misa! Nice
Rei chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I swear Light is just as good as he comes in this fic, playing L like a card so easily! Yet I sorta like this submissive L! Damn Misa ruining the info coming out of Light
Rei chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Wow Light seriously wants L all to himself and even wants to know who he was talking while they were in the car. Poor L he has a crazy guy in love with him, only thing good is he's hot!
Rei chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Man is Light obsessed! And wanting to keep L to himself. Getting jealous over L texting Watari and Aiber. He's like just a crazy love sick dude in here with psycho tendencies
Rei chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Ok xD I died in the beginning when I saw that Soichiro was just thinking L was into politics and that's why he held up a cold front but once Light said he wasn't and Soichiro just turned into a regular dad! I swear I loved that part! I thought he was gonna be like that the whole time! Still I enjoyed this chapter and it sparked my interest. Plus seeing Light so infatuated with L is sweet.
Rei chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Whoa even I would have freaked and wonder wth Light is if he had every coaster or anything that I had left at the bar! But I don't seem to but the political lobbyist. Seems fishy but hey I love the way Light and L seem so in character
Rei chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Never thought they'd have sex rite away but hey! I'm not mad! Was hot!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
They kissed! Yes! Well not for L since he's still in a what have you done stage but still I loved it! And oh gawd was Vic, Halle? Or...?
Rei chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Finally! I can review! Schools been a drag since I started this week and since FF doesn't work at school with the wifi I had to wait till I got home but was always filled with hw or exhaustion. I loved the conversation Raito had with L! And omg is that really Watari's new lady? She seems...so upbeat!
Rei chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Hehe Light and L sizing each other up with their intelligence! I think it's really cute L is slowly changing his appearance every time he goes out!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow this story seems really good :) I like the way you write! It's very interesting and L at a bar is a good scene!
merchandise chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
a nice story, good introspective , intriguing so far.
But, the german part of the conversation doesnt make much sense, there is no literal translation or corresponding phrase in german to "bite me", except if you want to get really vulgar and then again Raitos follow-up makes no sense in german anymore.
Since this is written in english i suppose it doesnt matter, just as a side-note, if you ever want to look it over again you may want to ponder on the phrasing.
Lunar Orphan chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
Well... It's four thirty in the morning and I have school soon. (Finals no less) I fear you may be a devil; your wordcraft keeping me up until this ungodly hour. Honestly, I couldn't stop reading. It was thrilling and L's somber musings in the first couple chapters truly are brilliant. Well done! ...Witch...

-Lunar