Reviews for PITCH
lokiwolf chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
I love you and your hot man sex.

I don't usually read AU's where there is no death note but...I'm already reading and loving A Balm for a Social Failure, so I thought I check out the new dn fic you mentioned. And I am glad I did!

L is going to be so pissed when he finds out he had the perfect opportunity to snoop around Raito's house...
A.D. Williams chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Aww...L's first heartbreak/rejection...and to think Light was the one worried about such a thing, lol! I think I actually did saw "aww" throughout all of L's inner thoughts after the kiss, xD!
dezii chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
dont worry i cant even admit to reading this kinds thing .

i cant wait to see what happens when they wake up!

its exciting! ]
Fury of the Night chapter 5 . 8/25/2009

I'd like to state this for the record. I absolutely love the fact that you write things like this, and have the generosity to share with the rest of us. When I read your work, I can easily lose track of time, of responsibility to allow myself to be caught up in the flow of words. Trust me, I've read plenty of fanfiction that was so bad that I felt cheated when the quality of work only lead to dissapointment. Your writing never dissapoints me.

In fact, it tempts to allow myself the privilege to release the stranglehold I have on all my dirty secret scribblings of fanfic that I've been terrified to share with anyone else. You've set the bar pretty high and writers such as myself can only aspire to create anything with such passionate fluidity and mastery of subconscious emotional turmoil.
CurlyQPride chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Ill tell you a story XD

So one night, I had insonmia. Really bad insonmia too, I coulden't fall asleep, I just tossed and turned in my bed. What does this do with your fic? Well i picked up my phone, when on fanfiction, and decided to read some Death Note fanfic.

I ran into your story and stayed up until 5:00 a.m reading it! It is utterly amazing, your writing is brilliant and so detailed! I actually felt as if I was watching some sort of movie!

Anyway, i get insonmia alot like poor little L and usually spend around 30 minutes reading some story and generally Im never the person to review it, I cant on my phone and I'm too lazy to go on next day on the computer, search the fic, and review it XD

Ive read TONS of fanfictions this way to help me go to sleep, although, your story kept me awake and when I got to the 5th chapter i practically squeeled! I what I would do for you to keep updating!

I'm telling you right now, I've had many favorite Death Note fanfics, but this right here is definetly my favorite now by millions! I just want to tell you to do us all a favor and keep writing this!

Anway, I loved so many of the original things in this story! Such as the coasters and how Raito payed that woman to give L his number! and how she wanted to give it to give her own XD LOL but the restraunt scene in this chapter is just too amazing and adorable and espeically as the reach the car!

I was never a L eseme fan, infact I can't stand it, so that was another thing that made me happy to read, thingk you make him so in character as the perfect uke and Light an amazing cool seme!

I hope theres love and this doesnt confuse L to the bone, or maybe even think this is just some one night stand! XD UPDATTE! haha! Too good to be true!
Valerie Hebert chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Another erm... *cough* well written out lemon from you.

Do I sense some illegal activities from Light's part here?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
You are doing us a faver when writting stuff like this!

OMG!I can't wait till the next chapter!Light's plan was awsome!Vic or whatever wanting L's number was end was...8O HOOTT!

IsobelAnis chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Well well, how did Raito know? Also, poor L.. So confused and not understanding.. I sure hope Raito's going to make it clear to him now that he's not playing with him. Because I feel that being made to feel worthless after that may destroy him completely.
A.D. Williams chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Related and yet not related to your chapter, I'm happy that you've left the Death Note and everything else behind for this story. Far too long I've wanted to read one that wasn't centered around it (I've finally taken my own steps in not including much of the Kira investigation into a story, minus the references to the all but nonexistent task force and Beyond and L being chained together the same way Light and L were, xD!). Anywho, nice flirtation with Light, lol! It's always amusing to imagine a flustered L.
bahari chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Oh, I positively adore your Rich!Raito. Y'know, I've seen this done the opposite-with L being the cool, wealthy, well-known gentleman and Raito as some poor college student caught up in a flurry of romance. But I've never read a reversal of roles, and I've gotta say, I much prefer yours. Really, really great chapter, and not just because we've finally gotten to the smexy parts XD

The characterization is lovely. You have a gift for describing the most common of things with language that is so poetic, I can actually see the whole scene unfolding in front of me. It makes your writing delightful to read, even when nothing is happening (though that hardly ever happens, you keep a great pace with the plot as well).

Well, I'm dying to find out what/who Raito is. And about the objects on the table. And . . . well, let's face it, I'm just as confused as L is at the moment.

Also, I am looking forward to Watari and his girlfriend's reactions when they find out about this little rendezvous.

Great work, I really enjoy reading your stories!

yellowrose87 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
"Some days I really wonder how I can write stuff like this and post it for others to read."

Well, you've gone this far, so why stop now? You're obviously on a roll!

I definitely didn't expect teh pr0nz so soon - but it was definitely appreciated. *evil grin*

I can only imagine what L's reaction will be the next morning! HA! Either Raito'll just hafta appease him with more sex, or actually start, ya know, *really talking* to him. Decisions, decisions... Hee hee hee. In my worst French accent: Zees ees fun!

But I hafta say - despite all the Raito-sexing L gets to do, I don't think I'd want to be L in this fic. Poor boy's being battered around like a ship caught in, well, a gale. I think I could do better - but then again, could anyone really resist Raito in full-on, level 100 seduction mode? I'm surprised that whole restaurant didn't die of a collective nosebleed.

Cheers til next time! chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Wow, that was really good! Can't wait for more.
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Ah, Death Note's prince charming is up to his whims again, lol! Loved the banter between the two. You know, when I do my own writing, I never really thought about the fact that they should really be speaking Japanese...I write and speak in English so, I guess I just always mentally imagined everything in English (although I am sure that both of them really do know several different languages, L at least if not Light). Anywho, this is becoming a run-around review. Another great chapter, let me get on with the next!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 5 . 8/24/2009 BLEED! Holy crapness, this was a great chapter...ya know, I can't even think...oh my god...
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I know nearly everyone has said it, but I too have to agree with L's reasoning about the pen. Oh, I hate it when I lend out something, no matter what it is, and it never comes back to me! Like the first day of school...and you're wondering what the hell happened to this kid's stuff ON THE FIRST DAY! Granted, I'm also very stingy...I seriously don't like even loaning anything out, xD! Or even borrowing something from someone...the thought of having to repay the favor isn't something that I care for.

Anywho, I'm thrilled about this story already, _ Love your writing!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »