Reviews for Saving Grace
UmbraBlaze821 chapter 21 . 8/22
Ok, i'm just going to go right ahead and say this... Oh my lord this story was absolutely fantastic :). Read it all in one sitting, couldn't tear myself away. Love it, love it, love it!
MaggieNovember chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
Just read your story for the second time... Loooooovely *sigh* :)
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
*hangs head in shame* I can't believe I didn't read this story until today. I have no idea why. But I really enjoyed it. I especially loved the epilogue, showing House as a dad.
4everEllen chapter 21 . 1/27/2011
Wonderful story
Detafo chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
All together now (all together now!)

So sah-weeeeeeet.

I adored this fic, so precious.

And just for you, I added a Beatles reference into this review.

All you need is love. ;)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
You're not allowed to dye your hair if you're pregnant? I never heard that before.
linelm chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
Lovely story!
MaybeBaby1280 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
I saw you've been posting the sequel to this over on LJ, so I figured I would catch up on the original story. And WOW. I just read the whole thing from start to finish. It was beautiful. Amazingly well written, touching, and just perfect. And the last line brought a tear to my eye.
Limaccia chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
"I do, however, only write House/Cameron."

Well, then, I really, really love you! Please don't stop; please keep on writing!
l20 chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
good story ,well written , the story flows well ,good work.
da3lech chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
Well now, I have only just found this fic, read it all and have been happily entertained...

I'm off now to see if you've written a sequel yet!
The Alternative Source chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
Aw your story put me in the best mood ever. I don't know why but I've been on a total House/Cameron binge! And this story just proved that it should happen! And you really did an amazing job at keeping the characters in sync and developing there relationship. Even the naughty bits. lol. (blushes) You did a great job! And what's this about a sequel! Must have one immediately!

P.S. Are there any good House/Cameron communities on LJ? I just started using it.
blueheronz chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I really love your House and Cameron interactions in this chapter. This makes me love your story so much:

House had a quick answer. “You know your options. Raise the wombat-faced Brit’s kid, or terminate the pregnancy.”

“I want more options,” Cameron said, looking fearful.

House rolled his eyes. “You don’t get more because you don’t like the ones you have.”

“I know,” she said pensively. “I know.”

The line House utters is so perfectly canon even though you created it.

Jennifer chapter 21 . 10/6/2009
What a lovely story! Well done.
sharp2799 chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
I just spent part of the morning reading this straight through. I'm not a fan of baby!fics but I really liked this.

One of the things I especially liked was House admitting that he loves his mother even though she stood there and let her husband be a bully. That it was never explored in the show always bugged me.