Reviews for If I Have My Way
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Not bad! Very well written for a first fic!
OojujuoO chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
NannyKiwiGurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aw how cute! but you might want to add more. Make it more detailed. It was good but it was kinda short. no offense or anything. Please don't kill me! *hides under a rock*
Terra Chu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
excuse me,

would you like me to translate this job into Chinese?

i enjoy it !

Plain-White-Screen chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm partial to Naruto/Sakura pairings, so I decided to read through this story. I enjoyed the concept.

However, there are also some things you should work on as an author. First, you should maintain a single verb tense throughout the entire story. Personally, I would recommend past-tense. The second thing to look for would be sentence structure and grammar. Watch where you place commas and try not to make sentences too long. Simple sentences often work well, and varying sentence length and structure increases 'readability'. Finally, I would not have used your simile to describe the technique that destroyed the village (comparing it to the bomb from an airplane). If the technology does not exist in the universe in which you are writing, referencing it only serves to detract from the atmosphere you are trying to create.

With all that said, keep writing and improving.
aej1085 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh my gosh such a great story! I wish this had really happened. Thanks for the great read!
Ephemeral Semblance chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really wish that the manga really went this way. Oh well, we got the awesome NaruSaku hug in 450 so I'm happy.

Great job.
gilmaxter chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
If only... this would of sold more papers lol

no lie this is how it should of gone. anyways this is a nice one-shot story keep up the good work.
Steve225 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I wish this was how the manga went! I really hope Sakura ends up with Naruto in the end :) Thank you for putting this up for all of us fans. Also thank you for having excellent writing skills, many people who post on this site have no clue how to write. People like you who can actually relay an idea effectively make me a very happy reviewer :) Please continue your writing!
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Awesome story and yes this is how Kishi should've make the manga but I guess he made Hinata confessed to Naruto so the Naru/Hina fans can have their victory dance but I doubt it because Naruto didn't even went to Hinata when he returned to the village I think he has forgotten about the whole confession update soon.