Reviews for When The Lights Go Out
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
MORE?
fictionally interesting chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
U should get saku to like train with gaara and then when she is sting enough beat sasuke up awesomeness for sure
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Omg! Please continue this story! it's getting really good. please update!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
this is good update please :)
pillowwolfpup chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I hope Naruto kicks Sauske's butt. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please.
Red Reaper88 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
love it
leogirl321 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
loved it really nice job keep it up! cant wait for next chappy!
Eyes of a Black Dragon chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
This is really good please update soon i love it!
Akasuna no Akane chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Good chapter, I really like this story - the general idea is pretty original. Anyway, when do we get to the part where Gaara kicks Sasuke's ass? Now THAT would be a great chapter. Not that I'm suggesting anything. Update!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
cool start to a story! well done! i love mean Sasuke!
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Have you already written this fic and are just posting chapters, or are you managing to write a chapter a day? Cause I love the updates! Just fyi, watch your vocabulary - it's nice to use a wide range, but make sure you're using the words right. Other than that, you're doing a good job! Keep writing!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
UPDATE SOON! I really can't wait pleasez? HURRY! ) Please please please please please please please please please please please please please? June:25th CAN'T WAIT TO READ!

Lilly
The Disappearing Me chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I love the way you explained how they're in the same building. It made it feel like it was a genuine coincidence - not one of those cliched "coincidences" set up by the author. The way you showed it through texting was pretty cool, too. I find it kind of ironic that Gaara's out of the mental institution, and Sasuke should be in it. I can't wait for the next chapter - this is so much fun! It's nice to see the fic is living up to its potential. I LOVE the fast updates, too. They're amazing! Anyways, great chapter - keep writing!
Akasuna no Akane chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I love this chapter! Especially the last part, it was hilarious! Ok, so maybe I have a slightly morbid sense of humor, but that was still funny! Update!
Eyes of a Black Dragon chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Wow thats awesome! please update soon its really good!