Reviews for Christmas in Metropolis
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/12
Awww Sweet!
bookworm900603 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Are you ever going to have more stories about the superkids? What about when they're a few years older and a new team of superheroes show up?
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I love all your stories in this series, all the way from the beginning to the end! they are all the best LC stories I've ever read! I have to know more about CJ though. Are there more stories about CJ after Christmas in Metropolis? If there are please tell me, because I have to read them and know more about CJ. He is the greatest character I've ever found in any LC story, and you are the greatest writer I've ever read. Your work is just like the official LC novels, it's that good. For a while, I think I'm reading a novel instead of FanFic.
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Your stories are the best. Keep writing more.
solidchristian88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Very good story! I havn't watched Lous and Clark for forever, and it was just far enough removed from the show to make it enjoyable for me. I loved it! Somehow, I'm having trouble pictureing the phycial appearence of the chacters as I remember it, and keep pictureing a charceter from another T.V. show when your talking about Clark Kent. I loved this story! I loved C.J.'s new goal.