Reviews for The Inferno
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Bravo.
Asquerus chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Very good job, weather! I couldn't possibly write something like this, but you know how things go, right? Anyways, I really liked this. There were a few spelling errors. Maybe I'll go back and point them out, maybe not, it all depends. Thank you for posting something so very wonderful for us to read!

-favorited-

-Darkie
AuthorKylie chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
You have written an amazing story. I started and couldn't stop. Thank you so much for writing something I could enjoy, to take my mind off things.

Really, it was great, well written, very interesting and had me thinking.
Raexa chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
This story was great, though probably not my best choice to read while I was dog tired- it took a bit of thinking to make sure I stayed on track with the shifting points of view.

And I'm willing to bet it was a little difficult to stay in character while doing that- great job, I feel you captured both Yami and Yugi well :)
MysticalElfGirl chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Wow; do did NOT see that coming! Way to go!
Katya Scriptari chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Wow, something like five or six chapters in a day! AND the conclusion! You must like us or something. ;)

I wondered if Kaiba had anything to do with it but you threw me off with Mokuba. Nicely done!

Nothing like a deranged Seto Kaiba to creep you out...though I have to wonder why he left Joey alone. I thought it'd be him next and then either Yami or Yugi. Is it because he's always considered Joey second-rate, and thus not in the top tier?

Well this is a great story with a great conclusion. Great work! I'll be looking for your next story/-ies for sure :)
Rogue1979 chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
Brilliant story! I'd like to say I wish it were longer, but I think sometimes, making a story too long and waiting ages for updates makes the reader lose focus (I should know, I am one of those authors who thinks the longer the story/chapter, the better and then don't upate for months and months).

I never suspected Kaiba, never never never. Well done for keeping me in the dark!
Rogue1979 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
HOLY CRAP! Kaiba now has nothing to lose and that's...dangerous!
Rogue1979 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
OMG! I had no clue!
TIGGI1 chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
definately a good place/way to end!

it was one intense enjoyable story. i really liked it thank you for writting it until next time :)
TIGGI1 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
thanhks for the new instalment !
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
HOLY CRAP!

I didn't see that coming! I thought for a moment it might have been Yami!

Oh my god Delora, you are incredible!
TIGGI1 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
omg i SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
TIGGI1 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
WOW OKAY IM A LITTLE SHOCKED HERE (BREATHE BREATHE) OKAY IM GONNA HAVE TO READ THIS CHAP AGAIN UNTIL NEXT TIME ! :)
Katya Scriptari chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
The woman's name wouldn't happen to be Rita Skeeter, would it? ;) Anyway...man this just keeps me guessing. I'm bad at solving mysteries anyway, but even so.

Gah. All I can say is, please update soon!