Reviews for Scouring the Stars
BladeEater2 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Well just read both of these in a day and i hope you find the motivation to do indeed continue this story.
Shadow55419 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
pretty good fight, could use a touch more detail but i get why there isn't as much as there could be.
Infinite Freedom chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
I think you know my opinion without me even voting. It's good to see one of my old favorites updated again. Wonder how Raven's going to react? My money is on faint.
Shadow55419 chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
i liked it you should really keep writing it.
Levells chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Gah! Cliffhanger!

Another very well-written story, I flew through the chapters, eagerly devouring every word. You've woven an incredible tale of friendship, love, and suspense. And some action too.

I hope Raven/Reika don't get hurt :(

And I hope Raven doesn't do anything to invalidate that promise with Van :( *crosses fingers*
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
This chapter was great! I was so happy when I saw that you had updated! And I knew it! Pregnant. She's gotta meet up with Raven in the next chapter, right? *Hopeful look* Anywho, I am very excited about the next chapter!

God Bless You and keep writing!

U.A.67
Kari Suttle chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
THAT BETTER BE RAVEN! AND HE BETTER LISTEN TO REIKA AND STAY WITH HER! SHE'S CARRY HIS CHILD FOR GOD'S SAKE HE'D BETTER STICK AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO HEAR HER OUT AND APPOLOGIZE CUASE HE CAUSED HER MORE GREIF BY LEAVING THAN HE EVER WOULD HAVE IF HE'D JUST STAYED! Anyways, i'm obviously very eager for the next chapter! I can't wait to read it and see what's going on!
Infinite Freedom chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
I can just see Reika using the Gilvader to break up Raven and Van's fight. Considering it's a lot bigger than either the Blade Liger or the Genobreaker, shouldn't be too hard. Five bucks says Raven faints when he finds out Reika's carrying his kid.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Uh oh... I think I know where this is heading. XD Glad to see an update from you, Sahara! :3 It was well worth the wait! Sorry for the late review, been really busy with stuff around home and vacation. Great job and I can't wait for the next one! ;D

Ibeyla
marc chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
good story
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
I could fill this entire review with 'OMG, OMG, OMG', but that would be a tad ridiculous. Is what's 'wrong' with Reika what I think it is? Anywho, onto the actual review. I love this story! I loved it Dark Sides of the Moon since the very first chapter! I cannot wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!

God Bless You,

.67
Rhavis chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
FUCK! Reika is pregnant isn't she XD

Why did you have to end on that note? DX

I feel ripped off of a good moment... hope

its in the next two chapters.
Infinite Freedom chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
She's pregnant. The symptoms make it kinda obvious. I like how you are switching back and forth between Reika and Raven's perspective.
Rhavis chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
FUCK!

YOU CUT IT OFF WHEN IT WAS GETTIN GOOD!

Love how Rieka almost killed Van, that was amusing xD

Hope you continue!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
This was a good chappy! Well... at least Reika didn't blast Van into next year. ;; But... that deal of theirs concerns me... I'm worried how Raven's gonna react to seeing Reika and Van traveling and looking for him together. Maybe I'm just paranoid... ;

Great chappy and I can't wait for more! And I heard about the cold snap in Florida. That sucks, but if its an consolation its like ten degrees and freezing rain here in Ohio. ;

Can't wait for more! :D