Reviews for Fool's Suspicion
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
The most foolish part of the fools' suspicions was voicing those suspicions aloud to others whilst simultaneously hearing a strange ticking from somewhere nearby (don't look up)that sounds very much like a (VICIOUS!)butler (Don't look UP!) checking to see whether he has enough to kill and bury or alternately EAT two foolish servants before teatime is expected (DON'TLOOKUP!)!

Very amusing and very well done.
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
D'awww. Kawaii!
Right, in my humble opinion, masterful grasp of the characters.
Thank you for writing this. It makes such a nice companion to "But a Humble Servant."

Ja ne!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved the implied pairings here! Subtle but obvious at the same time.. Amazing:) nicely written:D!
ConstantTraveller chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Well, this was amazing. I just loved it. Even though it was very dialogue heavy, it still managed to acquire a great feeling of atmosphere. And the last line, what a great way to end the story. Thanks for the great read!
croquant chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
LOL! The last line was killer.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
lol! sweet!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FUNNY! I CANNOT STOP LAUGHIN!
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
How adorable! I love these two together D This gives an absolutely perfect mental image of the sweetest awkward moment I could imagine between them. Props.
1angelette chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ahhhh SUPER ADORABLE

...I almost want to see you follow up on this plotline, but it's much more likely that you'll continue with the main story. NOT THAT I MIND. (hides nosebleed)
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol!
0000093382 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw~! Haha, I really liked this! (mostly because I absolutely adore Finny... :3)

Oh yeah, and I've kind of become your new stalker. It was an accident, I swear! I was reading "But a Humble Servant", and I thought your writing was really good, so I started reading your other stuff.

But aside from my stalker-ish tendencies, this was awesome! xD
chishero chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, they're adorable. :D I love it.
ToLiveIsToSuffer chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
:) I've been away from and this was the first story I read after coming, and it made me remember why I love this site so much~ 3 This is wonderful~ :D
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
;aig'oh'afguhgajlfd this fic is made up of love~! -

I cannot wait for the third chapter...b/c, you know, it seems like that'll be when it REALLY hits the fan. XD This amuses me way more than it should.
blahhhhhh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this story was really cute, I also love the interaction between Bard and Finnian. And you know that Sebastion and Ciel do it lol!