Reviews for I Love College
Disella chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
nice! :D I love it! ;)
zero chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Good for you Yumichika! Ikkaku probably picked up some weird disease from one of those girls!

The whole premise is good. I like how you can focus the plot around the character's emotions without turning them into angsty teenage girls. You're also only giving focus to three major plot lines, Yumichika, Ikkaku and Shuuhei's relationships, Renji and Rukia, and Gin, Aizen, Rangiku and Kira. I think any more than that and things would start to get confusing.

You have them all wonderfully in character too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not making Yumichika a slut or a damsel in distress. Ikkaku is a bit of a jerk, and very aggressive, but that's fine. Though I do wonder when Momo will be brought back, we haven't heard from her in a while, and her presence could impact Gin's plotline because of her closeness to Aizen.

Well, that's all from me. Watch your grammar, and I hope to read more from you.
Andraiyel chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
XD this fic is amazing, but I want to beat Ikkaku to a bloody pulp for going out with the other women all the time and have Rukia go die in a corner somewhere, so that way Renji and Byakuya can be together forever. RenjixByakuya for the win! X3 There should also be some intense GrimmUlqui moments somewhere in here as well XD

Update soon!

Andraiyel
ParadoxChild23 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I liked Ikkaku more in this chapter, Yumi and Shuhei still look cute together though _

One thing that kinda bothered me though, does Yumi really have to be referred to as "wife"? He's still a man...

Still, great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Aww... the Ikkaku/Yumichika moments in this chapter made me smile. I was really afraid that Ikkaku was really going to go when Yumichika told him to. Though, I'm still worried by the amounts of Shuuhei/Yumichika. Don't get me wrong, I love that guy, but that pairing just doesn't work for me.

And I really feel bad for Gin in this fic. I really don't like him, so how can you do that?

Anyway, this chapter was amazing, and I hope you update soon.
eva chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I loved Kira's scene and his observations! Ikkaku was a little less dumb at the end, but he still has a way to go. Might be that the competition is setting him on the right path? Though I feel that Yumi and Shuu are adorable.
Robin Mask chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
The flashback was a great idea, it's really good to see how the characters of progressed and their backstories, it adds a lot to the story as a whole.

Izuru was so cute throughout the entire thing too :) Loved his embarassment at the shower scene. Though I now dislike you ;) How dare you make Ikkaku cute at the end! I'm supposed to hate him, lol :P Still feel bad for poor Yumichika though, but it was cute ;)
Robin Mask chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Good work as always :) Shuuhei and Yumichika seem so cute together it's adorable, lol, it almosts makes me wish they'd ge together, but it's nice to see Ikkaku showing some signs of remorse.

Still loving the Renji subplot too, not usually a big fan of Rukia/Renji or Rukia/Ichigo but you really pulled the emotions off quite well, so it's quite believable they'd like each other and quite interesting too. I feel really sorry for Renji though, but at least I can assume Byakuya will swoop in and save the day for him ;)

Look forward to the next chapter :)
ParadoxChild23 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
T_T poor Renji...

Glad Yumi's feeling better, Ikkaku's so dense though

great chapter! _
eva chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Poor Renji. You're breaking my heart here.

Ikkaku still doesn't get it, does he?

Still loving the story. Please continue!
eva chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
This story is addicting. I liked the fumbling Renji and I really love Kira here. He's adorable. The whole scene with Yumichika and Shuuei was great, not only for the hotness factor, but for all that it told about the charactersinvolved (maybe Ikkaku the most, even if he was only present in spirit). As for Ikkaku - well, he got was he was asking for. In every possible way. I like how you can writhe him like an absolute insentitive and self-centered jerk without making him into some evil monster.
ParadoxChild23 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Loved this chapter _ That part with Yumi and Hisagi was amazing, can't wait for more!
Robin Mask chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Adorable :) The scene between Hisagi and Yumichika was really well written, one of your best, and the side-story with Byakuya/Renji was too cute for words, lol. I like how you add to the characters persoanlity and relationships with each chapter, it's like a soap I suppose, each time you get into it you learn a little bit more. Good chapter :)
eva chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I still just want to kick Ikkaku :p, but other than that, fantastic job! I loved Hisagi's reaction to Yumichika and how Yumichika seemed to like Kira at the end, by which I mean he didn't just end up stereotypically blind of jealousy. Because he seems like that in canon, ready to do A LOT for Ikkaku.

Please, keep going!
ParadoxChild23 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Interesting fic, I'm a huge IkkaXYumi fan, but Ikkaku's acting like a jerk so I'm kinda hoping Yumi will end up with Shuhei of Iba

Can't wait for the next update _
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »