Reviews for I Love College
Riku-Aura777 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Great chapter, just like always. I'm still wary as to who Ikkaku might try to end up with (this chapter seemed like he was interested in Kira, who I hate, so I'm a little scared), and I'm expecting Yumichika to just like break down to someone about how he only wants Ikkaku to be with him. Not sure if he would do that, but it seems like he'll have to react to it sometime.

Anyway, I'm still interested, and I'm scared as to who Aizen will set his sights on. Update whenever you can.
Robin Mask chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Good chapter as always - I love the humourous ending, it's great to get some comedy inbetween the drama, it really helps lighten the mood and gives it a good pace.

I also love how you've elaborated on character and setting, like how you've given them all a group scene and built on their personalities and relationships, it really adds to the piece and makes it more real :)

Also Aizen still really creeps me out

x x x
Robin Mask chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Great chapter :)

I liked how you give them histories and back-stories, like the whole Iba thing, it makes them seem a bit more real, and I love the group interactions too and relationships :) It's nice when the drama is interspersed with humour.

:O I strongly dislike Aizen now though, it seemed it was heavily implied he was abusive and Gin doesn't deserve that :( He needs Rangiku or Kira love :D

Look forward to part three ;)
eva chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
This is getting very interesting! I'm not happy with how Ikkaku acts though (and how Yumichika lets him do it). Although I must admut it resonates strongly with how canon plays, so, points to you (but, not to Ikkaku - Yumi deserves better).
Riku-Aura777 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Haha, Ikkaku can't look at girls really anymore! Well, he can, but it's just not the same. That's definitely a sign. You're right, I think I will like how this turns out... except I'm worried about Iba, and I don't know if I should be.

Thanks for adding in Toshiro. My favorite character, but I didn't think he'd be in this.

Oh, and I hate Gin AND Aizen, but this makes me feel bad for Gin, which I don't think has ever happened, so... that's an accomplishment. Congratulations.

Well, great chapter, just like the last one. I hope you update sometime soon.
eva86 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I think you managed to keep the characters intect while transfering them to this AU, but at the same time blend them to the new universe seamlessly. School/college AU's are common, but this one stands out as it really feels like real life, with all the faults and consequences.

I hope there's more in the future!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'll admit, I am a pretty big fan of Ikkaku-Yumichika (even though I don't really like the second one's character), so I was a little upset about how the situation was presented. But hey, every story needs conflict, right?

Hopefully the situation is resolved... or not, if that's what you're going for. I'll remain as hopeful as I can be though (I'm a natural pessimist).

Update whenever you can please.
Robin Mask chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
My web crashed before I could review, so ignore any random reviews if there are any, lol.

I rather enjoyed this. It's a good start so far, it's a great lead in to the plot and explains quite a lot without being an info-dump. The story seems to reflect real-life events somewhat too, though I may be reading too much into it, lol, but if so it gives it a more personal and emotive feel which is nice. The group interaction scenes were very good and well-formed, but I did think not enough empthasis was on Yumichika's point of view and feelings.

Anyways, good start, Ryoko-san :) I look forward to seeing where you take this.

x x x