Reviews for The Prodigal Brother
Uranor chapter 47 . 11/15/2013
Let me just say that I have read hundreds of gundam wing fanfics and this is by far the best most well written and creative stories I have ever read. It was truly a pleasure to read. Thank you.
DaughterofDante chapter 47 . 9/5/2013
Awwwwwww! I love how you mixed and matched different fandoms!
Saix-Vii-puppy chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Ok I have to ask... Where you dropping diskworld and criminal minds references in the first couple chapters? Also I love what I've read so far
MotherDragon8581 chapter 47 . 10/21/2012
Love your story! I love truckers and CB talk! Thank you for the great story!
esmyra chapter 42 . 8/15/2012
Pirates of the Carribean? Really?
I could not stop cracking up.
amused chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
Hah... i love radio jargon
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I read the first chapter of each and they are similar yes, but the writing style is different and honestly? I like YOUR version better.
kindigo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Chixor neko isn't the only one you've plagiarized-"prey with and edge" comes straight from Sunhawk's Ion Arc, and the rest of that paragraph is paraphrased from her.

Reported. The opening scenario is strangely familiar as well...is anything in this fic original?
Becca chapter 47 . 8/4/2011
I read this a long, long time ago and stumbled across it again recently. I had forgotten how much I had loved this! The Trucker/Sweeper culture and the sneaky character name dropping from other fandoms was really fun. This is a fic deserving a sequel haha. Also, I went ahead and started reading that fic yours is always being compared to and, quite frankly, yours was epically better! You crafted an incredible world that I for one would love to exist. Your creativity speaks loudly of your fic's originality, never doubt that. That said, I just wanted say "wonderful job" and that I hope to see more written by you in the future.
waffles chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Lol I just realized that the police are all from the CSI's.
Dame Grise chapter 47 . 5/29/2011
I'm glad you left this up. I haven't read the other story. This is one of the few epic GW tales I've read that has some good story-telling and decent spelling and grammar at the same time. The pop culture references had me giggling, even if they were a little thick toward the end there. And you may have given me a very nice play list of music to listen to when I'm trying to start writing.

Keep up the good work. I'd be happy to see if you wrote anything else.
Laws of Chaos chapter 47 . 4/16/2011
Wow! This story is awesome and incredibly well-written. However, thanks to its awesomeness I'm now going to be really late turning in a paper to my prof since I just spent the whole day reading this! _ The bad part? It was so good, I don't even care!

I loved the end with all the crossover characters being Truckers, especially Mag7 and the NCIS crew. I would have loved to have seen something with Vin and Duo knowing each other from the L2 streets. Plus, they're both tiny (for their age), grew up on the streets, and have long hair - bound to be something interesting there!

Although, disappointed plot bunny aside, I also thought you did a great job with the bounty hunter part. Excellent work!
Blindy chapter 47 . 3/1/2011
Hey, this was a great story! I really enjoyed seeing it through all of the pilots' eyes. So sad that Duo was down and out for so much of it, though! This has to be one of the better storylines that I have seen for a post-war fanfic. It would be cool if you did like a one-shot sequel or something to tell us how Duo is doing later on in life! Just a suggestion, but I'm ever hopeful!

Thanks for writing such a great story!

B.
mist shadow chapter 40 . 1/10/2011
ok. the ncis reference - officially hilarious. the interaction between Dr Mallard and his assistant Mr Palmer, always crack me up. combined with their total inability to navigate...
mist shadow chapter 39 . 1/10/2011
aww. ncis reference again? though i'd really like to see his interaction with gibbs - hmm, I guess substitute Abbs with Duo and you get the pic