Reviews for North to the Future
Lubov chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
It had been a long time since I read this, but today I remembered it and couldn't resist the urge to let you another review. This is just perfect. One of my favorites in all FF. How much I wish there will be some more similar stories like this (Jill and Claire) out there, better if it's yours.

To the point. Amazing.
crow25 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
I loved this story and the chemistry between these two. I hope you do more stories of Jill and Claire together or maybe even a sequel to this one :)
Lubov chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Just as real as charmed. Totally love it.
Mickey1980 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
A nice take on the "what happened to?" type of story. I like how you've written them as a couple. Not too sappy, but believably in the 'new couple' phase.
beachcruzer chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Great story. Its nice that they found each other.
Ookami Z chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
wow that was realy god! Great job! You should write another Jill/Claire fic PLLEASE! There just aren't enough! :"(
ADavis chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
I loved it. Really really awesome.
Mackon chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Nice take on afterwards
Summoner Yuna FFX chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
This was a really well written story :D

Awesome!
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
good story )
Ashelin92 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
awesome chapter :)
Restless Goddess chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Ooh, this scene is SO well-written! You really captured the emotion, and the words just flow so naturally. It makes you feel like you're really in the moment. Well, not THAT way "in the moment," but you know what I mean. ;) Well done!
Palistus chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Very nice, this fic has been wonderful! i'm glad you're one of the authors that has tons of stories that actually updates and writes long ones (:
Palistus chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Very good! Then again, there isn't a single on eof your stories that isn't good!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ooh, I like this! Please update soon! I can so see Jill and Claire getting together...