Reviews for The two sides of the moon
yvke chapter 1 . 2/12
Hi stella this is the best story I've read about leah. I even made an account so I could review. could you please tell me how it ends? I've been dying to know or please continuing the story!

Yours sincerely,

Yvonne (yvke)
Aprhodite chapter 34 . 2/1
WORST CLIFF HANGER!
And you haven't updated in years! Pleeeewse update!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
alessandra chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
Hi, when are you going to post the next chapter? if you aren't, could you please tell me how it ended, write me to alessandralbm25 ; but i really wish you coul continue with the story it is probably one the best Leah fics i've ever read :D
lilly042004 chapter 34 . 4/6/2013
Will you continue?
Ettani chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
A.J.Fields chapter 34 . 12/20/2012
EKKKK please please please write!
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really like this chapter. It was a little confusing but by the end it all cleared up! :)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Wow!
Alexi122 chapter 34 . 7/24/2012
Please write more! It's really good :)
Alexie112 chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP!
Alessandra chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi i've been wondering if you're ever going to finish this story 'cause you haven't updated in a while.

Try to update really soon please T_T i'm dying to know Leah's reaction in the next chapter.
hi123go chapter 34 . 3/18/2012
Please update! This is an awesome story!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 34 . 2/25/2012
This is one of the BEST stories I have read and it's not even a blackwater! You are a very talented writer. I literally could not stop reading. I was hooked on this story. Can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!
McSteamy Lovin chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
This is such an incredible story. You are very talented and creative, I can't wait to read more. I hope you will be posting a new chapter soon. Where do you come up with your ideas?
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »