Reviews for A Tether
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Aw so glad she was waiting for him though she was surprised he actually turned to her for help
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love it! Great story!
Spring7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
These two stories are beautiful. Sad. Made me feel like:

:), :(, :'(, :')

You had originally said that you were looking at making it into a 3 chapter story or a trilogy. I would love to read that third story.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Loved seeing this from Em's point of view! Amazing!
Dicsi chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love, love, love this! :)
luli27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ok, so not exactly a fluffy piece but another one I hadn't read and seeing as neither is dead in this one, still a happier note to end on that the last one! You know, I know you already have a few other stories to finish, but I'd love a companion to this one! And that line about her sitting next to him more often? I noticed that too. I've actually starting re-watching season 4 looking for just that and I've noticed that in almost every ep, she seats next to him either at the plane or the conference room but never in both (at least for the eps I've re-watched, I sort of stopped when Demonology came on, it's a good ep but . . .well, I just wish there was more H/P on it) Another great fic. I'll continue reading later after I run the errands I have to run. God, doesn't RL suck? I wish I could just read fanfic all day long! lol
luv0817 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
YES! I LOVE the mirror verisons. :D

I would expect nothing less of her than open arms and a willing heart. And that's exactly what you give her. V. nice capture of who she is.
Brummie10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Yes, yes, yes! The mirror versions were great! So happy Hotch has a lifeline. Great stuff, as usual!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I tick the little hand drawn box under Y.

Love the mirroring.

I love how Emily was all concerned about the coldness and the warmth, getting the temperature, the balance, right...

Hmm, all that metaphorical you... :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I liked reading that from Emily's POV. Very well written, as usual. I enjoyed it very much.

Fantastic job!

Leah
glorellie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I like the mirror vision. Very good portrayal of Emily.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Loved the mirror visions becuase I'm a lover of internal thought and dialogue. you do the mirro thing very well so feel free to do it more often. I can see her being concerned about Morgan as well and thinking at first that it was him knocking on her doubt.
Ecda chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Loved the mirror versions. I was sure I was going to enjoy Emily's point of view more and you sure did not disappoint me, really liked it . She has empathy.

Thanks again! Did I tell you I also loved Horses? :)