Reviews for L's Other Life
XxShinigami-EmpressxX chapter 1 . 8/22
Can you please continue...? I would really like to read more! :)
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
it would be cute to see this as an actual story but this I'm not mean or anything it's just, L wouldn't marry a woman who would willingly give out the name of the most sought out man in the world. Just no. Especially with Kira standing right there, I'm sure she would have been samrt enough to know not to give out her name. Second, they were trying to hide the fact the the real L died. they wouldn't engrave his old english L insignia onto his grace, that would be wayy to obvious. Other than those two minor tings, if created a story for it would be great.
fishyfriskybits chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
IS THIS CONTINUING? I think, one of the more interesting stories of all L fanfics)
Psycho17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Well thtaz gotta shock people. Are there gonna be flashbacks? And is she gonna help with the investigation? What about Matt, Mello, and Near? Update soon :D
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That's right Light. Feel guilty! But yeah. This is a nice idea, I'd love to see where it goes. I hope you continue it soon.
WerewolfNobody chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
It'll be interesting to see how the investigation team reacts to her...
The Low Brass Dude chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
It's a great idea for a filler of the five year timeskip, I would like to see more.
InnocentlyInspired chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This seems so intresting! :3

Please update soon! :D
Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I hope Light feels guilty! _

Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
should have included more but it was interesting
Dragonsdeathangel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Hee I'm the first to leave a comment. You know I so want more of this story. So please write more, cause you're an awesome writer and I bow down to all your awesomness.