Reviews for Like, Two Peas in a Pod, Man
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
a match made in heaven...or not? too cute.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, this was hilarious! Too funny! I LOVED seeing how the Scooby gang would mix with our boys, and I think you got it just right-Dean and Fred competing for Daphne's kisses, Velma and Sam competing for laptop time, Dean, Shaggy, and Scooby competing for food. I'd love to see a longer fic like this, even though I NEVER read crossovers. But this was just brilliant! Very cute! And you could totally tell who each comment was supposed to be directed to, LOL. Nice job!

Loved Velma calling Sam "redwood." *snickers*
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
not obvious. i should have seen that coming. lol. that made my entire day. (
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was awesome...and very funny!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Haa! That was magnificent - the thought of Dean and Scooby fighting over the cheeseburgers! lol

Loved it

Jane
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
So this is your Scooby-Doo one! This was totally funny! It was most defintitely not obvious *wink*

Congrats on actually getting 100 words. Mines 200 with a 2500 story written afterward, lol. Good job on this!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL

I love the concern (Dean's) over the bacon cheeseburgers that Scooby (am I reading this right?) had totally eaten all of.
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOVED it! Perfect crossover. And I'm sure you'd be able to come up with crosses for the other two shows, too!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Your title KILLED ME. I could totally hear Shaggy's voice. I couldn't actually read it without hearing Shaggy's voice. Spot on. Nicely done.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hahah! This is too cute! :D Extremely creative, I loved the Scooby Doo characters interacting with Sam and Dean. Nicely done!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh, I loved it. Never even thought of it, either, even thought they've meantioned it in the show. Really good work, I love how it's just a small section and it satisfies and yet leaves us hanging at the same time. I think you should consider building this into a real fic!

Sarah