Reviews for My Perfect Life
merc with a story chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
You need to update soon. Cause this is a great story and I need to see where this goes. Also Jealous Miley being clueless about being jealous is adorable. So please update soon and give me more adorable.
BSA chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I find myself very much enjoying this story, and its gradual build-up, but just as I reach a point where a breakthrough/advancement seems likely... there isn't more yet. It makes me very sad, and I really hope to see more of this story soon.

Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Skcfajskdclwkckshwkgodjsie GAHHHHH! omfg you just can't leave this here! It's way too good to just leave thishere. I know it's been a while but please please please update this story! It's sooooooooo good! Slcidhahs GAH!
ArcticAC chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
It's a shame you haven't updated this in awhile, cus it's damned good.

can't wait for another chapter :)
physcob2002 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
love it, just hope they get together soon yeah?
roman-vagabond chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Imagining Miley yelling "I'm going to rip her fucking throat out!" in the middle of a mall made me literally laugh out loud. For quite from time.

And maybe it's my closeted romantic, but... I think Jeanette should woo Mikayla. Just sayin. :D
Shizuru-sama chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Oh, I love how the storys comeing along! haha poor Jeanett, Ive been there before. I cant wait for the next chapter lol, keep up the great work!
AlvinFan07 chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
In a way, I kinda feel bad for Jake. But not bad enough, lol. Can't wait for more and I hope some more Liley stuff happens soon :)
KM Rune chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
cute
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Well that doesn't exactly tell me how many chapters is going to have, but yeah okay. In any case, I'm glad you finally decided to updated! Now update again!
dcjp chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
lol, I loved Miley's reaction to the phone call. It was great, update soon!
woah-za chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I think my heart pulled a little at Mikayla's realization. It's amazing how many times you can hurt someone you care about without ever noticing. It was really amazing to read and connect to Mikayla's train of thought. As for what's going on in that room after Lilly left, well that's just a bit of a breath-holder. I honestly cannot wait to see what is going to happen with Jen and Mik. I'm crossing my fingers for a happily ever after, but you never know lol.

Oh and did I mention, I never ever want to see Miley mad especially when it's about Lilly -never ever! LOL.

Excellent chapter as always, thanks for the great read and up-date soon
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
What. The. Fuck? that's it? is too short! but at least you updated. do it again soon!
AlvinFan07 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Hopefully Miley doesn't cause any damage to Jeanette's face before hearing what actually happened. Can't wait for more! :)
AlvinFan07 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Oh that would be bad o_O Great chapter! :)