Reviews for The Gathering
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Paranormalgirl13 chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
No no please don't stop this it is an amazing story please please keep writing I've been checking the story for an update for a month now I pray ur just taking a long break please write more I literally have been pulling my hair out cause of Damy (me and my friends read it and that's what we call Amy and Dean) I need these 2 together like yesterday please please keep writing
Emy chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Hey so you probably won't read this or gild you do you won't knowledge this I just wanna say that you're an amazing writer. It's been like 4 years since your last update so I have a feeling you won't update ever again. But I just wanted you to know that reading both stories was amazing. I loved them both. They mad me laugh, cry, mad, and happy. I hope this won't be your last update because that won't be the ultimate clif hanger. Anyways this story is wonderful. I really hope this wasn't the end to the story. Do dean and Amy get together? Does Sam make a move? Does anyone die or get really hurt? Does someone know come in? Does any meet someone else? All these questions I have rattling around in my head. On that note thank you for writing such an amazing story. Can't wait for more (:
Guest chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
I can't believe you haven't updated this for nearly three years. I'm sure I'm not the only one practically begging for you to finish this. I kinda want to see Dean pay for how he's been, not telling her he was back and sleeping with Reggie. And I mean really pay, cause I'm spiteful and vindictive that way... That kinda assholeness deserves true payback
xXbriannaXx chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
Nooo! Please don't stop here D: you're fic is so amazing, so many people love it, including me.
I'm really curious as to where you're going with their relationship, now that she knows about Reggie. What I REALLY wanna know, is how she's going to get him back...this fic is amazing and it would be a shame if you didn't continue.
Update soon,

xoxo Brii(:
Lynn chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
I need this story to finish! What happens now that Amy knows about Dean and Reggie? And what about the impending war? It's too good not to finish!
Natali chapter 29 . 6/5/2012
Why doesn't this story have a sequel? Seriously?

It's was amazing so far! Loved every second of it!

Please, write some more! You can't leave us hanging! Pretty please :)
majic91 chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
OMG. I have been absolutely OBSESSED with this story since I first saw the trailer. First off, I'm a huge Brean fan. So naturally, when I saw the trailer for this story I knew I would love it. The whole describing Amy with reddish hair and green eyes threw me off a little bit but I don't mind. I really wish you would update this story again! I know it's been a while, but you just left us at such a huge cliffhanger that I'm not goin to stop wanting more! You are such an amazing writer, and I definitely appreciate your talent. I would also greatly appreciate it if you could continue to write this story because now I absolutely NEED to know how things turn out! Ahhhh!
BountyGirl21 chapter 29 . 3/16/2012
omg why did you stop? i love this book and i want to know what happens next! please please please start writing again... PLEASE *gives puppy eyes*
slayra rogue chapter 29 . 2/14/2012
hey,im in love with your work and am wondering why the hell hadnt i read it before. lol. anyway, any updates planed for the near future?
sunshine chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
Please update soon! Dont stop here. This is great!
vickyxo.xo chapter 29 . 4/28/2011
noooo, please you cant stop it there!

pleeeesssee oh pleaaaase uppdate soon, i love this story.

my heart broke when Sammy made that little slip-up :(

omg, pppplease i beg you, update soon!
Maria833 chapter 29 . 4/27/2011
No! Don't stop writing!

Your stories are wonderful! Please update soon!
Friggatriskaidekaphobia chapter 29 . 1/21/2011
Why did you stop writing!

!it's such an amazing story!