Reviews for The Gathering
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 29 . 8/14
Can you please update.

Amy should really go hell have no fury on Dean, seriously all crap he's done to her. She should be furious.

Please update it's been forever
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 29 . 7/18
YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT HERE! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IT HERE! :'[
angelqasem chapter 29 . 3/21/2016
I'm just wondering are you still writing this series or is it through?I really got into it its great & now I don't know where the rest
hateme101 chapter 29 . 3/6/2016
love the cliffhanger. I noticed you havent updated in a while, and I was wondering if you planned to continue this fanfic?
Anon chapter 29 . 10/8/2015
Please come back and write at least one more chapter and finish the story!
I need the ending, this was so good!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2015
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Paranormalgirl13 chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
No no please don't stop this it is an amazing story please please keep writing I've been checking the story for an update for a month now I pray ur just taking a long break please write more I literally have been pulling my hair out cause of Damy (me and my friends read it and that's what we call Amy and Dean) I need these 2 together like yesterday please please keep writing
Emy chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Hey so you probably won't read this or gild you do you won't knowledge this I just wanna say that you're an amazing writer. It's been like 4 years since your last update so I have a feeling you won't update ever again. But I just wanted you to know that reading both stories was amazing. I loved them both. They mad me laugh, cry, mad, and happy. I hope this won't be your last update because that won't be the ultimate clif hanger. Anyways this story is wonderful. I really hope this wasn't the end to the story. Do dean and Amy get together? Does Sam make a move? Does anyone die or get really hurt? Does someone know come in? Does any meet someone else? All these questions I have rattling around in my head. On that note thank you for writing such an amazing story. Can't wait for more (:
Guest chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
I can't believe you haven't updated this for nearly three years. I'm sure I'm not the only one practically begging for you to finish this. I kinda want to see Dean pay for how he's been, not telling her he was back and sleeping with Reggie. And I mean really pay, cause I'm spiteful and vindictive that way... That kinda assholeness deserves true payback
xXbriannaXx chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
Nooo! Please don't stop here D: you're fic is so amazing, so many people love it, including me.
I'm really curious as to where you're going with their relationship, now that she knows about Reggie. What I REALLY wanna know, is how she's going to get him back...this fic is amazing and it would be a shame if you didn't continue.
Update soon,

xoxo Brii(:
Lynn chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
I need this story to finish! What happens now that Amy knows about Dean and Reggie? And what about the impending war? It's too good not to finish!
Natali chapter 29 . 6/5/2012
Why doesn't this story have a sequel? Seriously?

It's was amazing so far! Loved every second of it!

Please, write some more! You can't leave us hanging! Pretty please :)
majic91 chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
OMG. I have been absolutely OBSESSED with this story since I first saw the trailer. First off, I'm a huge Brean fan. So naturally, when I saw the trailer for this story I knew I would love it. The whole describing Amy with reddish hair and green eyes threw me off a little bit but I don't mind. I really wish you would update this story again! I know it's been a while, but you just left us at such a huge cliffhanger that I'm not goin to stop wanting more! You are such an amazing writer, and I definitely appreciate your talent. I would also greatly appreciate it if you could continue to write this story because now I absolutely NEED to know how things turn out! Ahhhh!
DaniLeigh chapter 29 . 3/16/2012
omg why did you stop? i love this book and i want to know what happens next! please please please start writing again... PLEASE *gives puppy eyes*