Reviews for Magnum
mickyyoung chapter 1 . 8/23
Great story!
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 3 . 7/17
This was so good. I love the whole underground crime AU.

BB
fairyninjaM4 chapter 3 . 2/8
I have to be honest I initially got a recommendation for your story and when reading the summary I was not that enthused however, after reading it I can honestly say that this was very good. I appreciate your attention to detail and creativity while tieing the original characters to your own stories versions. This is going in my favorites for sure. Thank you for the story and please keep writing
Flip Ants chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
This was extremely well written and a great read. Thanks very much for sharing this story.
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I loved reading this! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next. I love how you gave eveything a modern twist.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Interesting. :)
swallowinthetwilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I've reread this so many times, and it's definitely one of my favorite ItaSaku AUs! The world you created has such great character (that's meant to be singular FYI), and the way you interspersed flashbacks was brilliant-seamless and moving along the pacing. I just wish there was more of this fic, and this universe! Favorite parts include the conversation they had where Sakura chides Itachi for feeling like he needs to put his life in perspective, Sakura's thinking process as she remembers how she first began investigating Itachi, your creativity in adapting ninja skills to your AU, all the details of setting and costume elements-you just really made it come to life. Serious kudos to you on world-building, pacing, plot, and character interaction. Thanks for writing!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I LOVED IT SO MUCH, GOOD JOB!

Oh, and who is the character on your profile picture?
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
what a great read :) very exciting and suspenseful!
Traumaddict chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Once again, very impressive! In-depth and I love the flawless intergration you create with this very alternative genre and the factual NARUTO Shippuden plotline. It's brilliant!
SomebodyLost chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Damn. That was... unexpectedly good. Very awesome. Will you make more?
LS chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful ending. Interesting idea! I love AUs like this.
LS chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I love your writing style.
LS chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You are my very favourite writer on fan fiction, did you know?