Reviews for Magnum
twinkle149 chapter 1 . 6/22
i think I'm in love with this, it's very good!
Awww, this was awesome and super interesting, although I wasn't expecting it to end there. Awesome job!
lunatic.meap chapter 1 . 1/30
ARGH! I generally don't read fics on ships that aren't canon, but damn, because of you, I'm so totally shipping ItaSaku. haha.
Love the plot (setting is pretty cool, and the story flowed really well), love the characters (i mean how can you not?), and your words are just perfect. Thank you for the amazing story.
Ancho Express chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Loved it!
3vil-Sakura chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Was this meant to be a one shot? Please tell me you have more! This was well written and I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. Please consider writing more for this, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Great piece of work! Love the imagery and the story telling. :)
mickyyoung chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Great story!
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
This was so good. I love the whole underground crime AU.

BB
fairyninjaM4 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I have to be honest I initially got a recommendation for your story and when reading the summary I was not that enthused however, after reading it I can honestly say that this was very good. I appreciate your attention to detail and creativity while tieing the original characters to your own stories versions. This is going in my favorites for sure. Thank you for the story and please keep writing
Flip Ants chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
This was extremely well written and a great read. Thanks very much for sharing this story.
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I loved reading this! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next. I love how you gave eveything a modern twist.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Interesting. :)
swallowinthetwilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I've reread this so many times, and it's definitely one of my favorite ItaSaku AUs! The world you created has such great character (that's meant to be singular FYI), and the way you interspersed flashbacks was brilliant-seamless and moving along the pacing. I just wish there was more of this fic, and this universe! Favorite parts include the conversation they had where Sakura chides Itachi for feeling like he needs to put his life in perspective, Sakura's thinking process as she remembers how she first began investigating Itachi, your creativity in adapting ninja skills to your AU, all the details of setting and costume elements-you just really made it come to life. Serious kudos to you on world-building, pacing, plot, and character interaction. Thanks for writing!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I LOVED IT SO MUCH, GOOD JOB!

Oh, and who is the character on your profile picture?