Reviews for Harry Potter: The Overlord
Tuna Overlord chapter 21 . 7/14
Love this story and I’ll be sure to check out the next story in line.
Dariory chapter 15 . 7/9
i dunno what to say, so imma just say that i dunno what to say, coz now im terrified!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 7/2
if you are still taking names, and bear in mind this is my first time reading this fic and have only just finidhed chapter 4, then i would suggest Hermione and Luna.

now i have my reasons for both. for Hermione its more then just her intelligence, though that is a major point in her favor. it is because despite her obsession with authority figures, she is FIERCELY loyal to Harry, and is willing to go to some pretty insane lengths to help him. even violating the laws of time to help rescue his godfather. a man who she previously thought was out to kill Harry.

she is also the only member of the Order of the Phoenix who was willing to defy Dumbledore when it came to his treatment of Harry. had it not been for Ron and the other weasley's being present at number 12 Grimmauld place, i am more then certain Hermione would have contacted Harry immediately and told him everything that was going on.

of all the people in harry's year, she was the most loyal, and the one who was TRULY Harry's best friend. Ron may have been his FIRST friend, but Hermione was his BEST friend. personally i think she would make for an excellent Lieutenant to Harry.

Luna for many of the same reason as hermione, her intelligence, her loyalty, but most importantly, her SIGHT. Luna see's things differently from everyone else. she perceives the world for what it IS, not what we want it to be. she also can see things beyond our comprehension.

also, she is fundamentally broken in many ways. witnessing the death of her mother broke something inside of her. and as such, that plus her ability to perceive the world in it's true form, make her a very MALLEABLE individual, and someone who harry could EASILY mold into one of his most deadly agents.

Bellatrix you are already considering, and she would make an EXCELLENT interrogator, Ginny... No, just no, she is a fan girl, and honestly i had a hard time seeing her and Harry together. i always thought of Harry getting with Hermione. so the whole Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione thing in the books always rubbed me the wrong way.

those are my choices, and my reasoning.

thank you for your time.
Johnny Spectre chapter 21 . 5/6
Er... the revival of this story?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 21 . 4/15
You are absolutly FACINATING! *Grins widely* I have never before seen anyone showing such delightful skill and knowledge of torture methodes before!

PLEASE write more!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 4/14
Is ARose by any chance related to Molly weasly? Lol. They're both bitchy redheads with a mothering instict from the looks of it. I always trade her for her sister the moment I can.

Hehehe... I can totally see Bella worshipping him, considering how she was drawn to Voldemort. Plus, at least Harry has a sex drive AND she doubble as a fighter/torturer/executioner...proboably would easilly keep the villagers in check in case of a rebellion too.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 4/14
Beautiful! Sublime! *Applauds you* I particularly love the touch where ypu describe the misery of the victims famillies! *Grins widely* So many people forget that... Absolutly delightful!
RedGargoyle09 chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Rotten to the Core... I love it! The Evil know how to Live and seem more Alive.
Indra Uzumaki chapter 21 . 11/30/2017
A-
Stratos263 chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
Good luck against the empire harry
Stratos263 chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
Good job harry
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
Well that is another woman claimed harry
Stratos263 chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
Good luck against that family harry
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
Good luck at the party harry
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
Man this hogwarts is filled with a lot of idiots