Reviews for Bruised and Bleeding
huh chapter 5 . 6/5
vampires dont sleep
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
Wow i have been reading this and seriously this should be marked as humor. I mean your writing is good but the story is fucked up. Wanna say more but won't.
KickShipper101 chapter 36 . 5/13/2014
Fuck you!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
K...in dis chapt. Ill jst lyk 2 kno..hw edward cums 2 kno of bella' s ribs...i mean ( no offence).. bt did dey hav sex?... gr8 story..keep it goin! :)
BleedingBlackBlood24-7 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
this story is awesome,I like almost commited suicde when I went for a week without reading this...lol...I can understand this story at so many point of veiws and when she tried to kill herself i understood because who in there right would want to live through all that pain. it was just so sad,I dropped my phone when i realized she was going to be raped it scared me to no end. But this is great please continue this story.
Emily chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
Ok. You scared me there a little so I am reviewing. You are very welcome. Well to get to the point, I think this is amazing. It is going really well and the way you wrote the panic attack thing was so well done!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
loved the story it was great. nom i want my oreos and milk u promised
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...interesting!
Mattie24601 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Sorry I forgot to comment on the other chapter but Americans have six classes a day you are so lucky
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
CoOl yeah I'm from us and I 4 classes a day and 8 on wends day
J chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Interesting story! I hope you finish it!
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 35 . 11/23/2011
Hope you finish this story :)
CyanideDeductions chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
love it
chynna323 chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
SO many chapters. Oh well, i am determined to finish it anyway. I love the story so far. I am writing one for my class... wish me luck please!
wubaness chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
hey... so hope your got some of the rewrite done... i know whats its like to rewrite your stuff my main completed story i have rewritten and reposted like 3 times now... hope to get the new version of this soon cause i love this story hence it being on my fav list!