Reviews for Parents Always Are
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was totally sweet.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awsome story. I wish you could write about Sasuke coming back.
JagSebbe chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I LOVE IT!
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This fic just made me smile. You did a great job. Keep up the good work!
drang88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
A wonderful story...and I quite liked your author's note about the importance of a parent as well...I look forward to reading more of your work in the Naruto world...and am especially excited for the Minato/Harry!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
U really need more Naruto stories in your gallery. XD

Especially Minato naruto ones. XD

~Noah
mamsmelk chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice story!
KyuubaInuzuka chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Gah! So cute! And yes, I'd could eat daddy!Yondi like pudding! Great job.
Fuego-okami chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
... thank you.
brownhairedlass chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It was really sweet but *sorry I say this* the constant use of the word splendid *even though you might have done it on purpose with a good reason* got kinda annoying after a while. But that's the only negative thing there is to say about this story, it was fantastic.
fish author chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
It's a wonderful launch for your first Naruto fic!

*personally thinks her lone Naruto fic sucks*

Congrats. And yeah Minato is just awesome 8D

And sorry for having disappeared. I regressed with my pneumonia and I had to be hospitalized again

(oh gawd the needles)
STAKH chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hm,i really liked it,really touched me and is certainly a good fic representing the feelings of fathers and its good although one question even though u like yaoi,homo,slash whatever and that did dissuade me from reading this but once i went through it i really didnt find any homoness,yaoi,slash(THANKGOD,FUCK HOMO,YAOI,YURI) which i was grateful for so if there wasnt any thing like that whyd u say its a slash,yaoi fic but really man aweshome touching story and a worthwhile read
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 6/24/2009