Reviews for Calling Out For You
Love chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Poor Victor he never diserved it he took care oh James and he broke his heart. Tears.
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
D: D: SO SAAAAD! poor victor! i love this fic it's sad and unique! loved victors POV on jimmy. :)
pouncingpanther chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
oh, Victor is SO going to kill you if he reads this.
chi chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
poor victor...he never wins. liked the story.
Marnomy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw. I love this.
Mary chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very cute and sad. Well done!
butterflye chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
*wibble* *huggles Victor* This is gorgeous.

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one who was like, "LOGAN. He took care of you for like, a CENTURY. Get OVER yourself."

Yeah.

Also, the little slashy bit is lovely. :)
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great story, I kind of feel sorry for Victor now. He probably felt very angry when Kayla came into the picture when he finds out... Though I have yet to watch the movie lol, I really want to. They picked the perfect actor to play Victor Creed for it.

Anywho back to the proper topic at hand XD great story, I enjoyed reading it.
infinityinanhour chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This made me feel horrible for poor Victor. It was very good though, I like how you wrote it.
froggycomics chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i feel sad for victor cut story :)
RyterHarpie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*sniffle* Vicky, I'm here. *wipes away tears* I liked it. No...I LOVED it. Really really sweet. Not many try to make vic more than a walking talking wild boy. Even fewer manage to give him believable emotions. But you pulled it off big big! - What I'm trying to say is, great writing, and while it may 'seem' OC you dived a lot deeper into a character than other people are willing to go and for that I salute you.

Ryter
Fanless chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Just saw the Origins movie last night. Squee! This is a really well-written fic, especially the ending; very powerful.

-_- Ahaha slash.
Silveni chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw...

It's what Victor would think if he stopped to think. It's so sad. (The bit of slash was great too, like it's not the focus of their relationship, btu something that made it hurt more when Jimmy was gone.)

I love it.

One point of contention, though. I feel as if they were half-brothers. Same father, that drunk dude at the beginning, but that the woman was Logan's mom and not Victor's, since that man at the beginning asked Victor was he was still doing in their house.

I like the LSD one-shot too, but this was my favorite. I can't resist well-written angst.