Reviews for Fevered Delirium
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
After Jessica, Sam would always hate fire dreams.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
aww poor sammy. I will take care of you! lol okay so back to reality. Great story.
Tellhound chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
another good story from you. poor sick sammy.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awww, I love sick!Sammy with Dean taking care of him. Lovey fic!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love it when Dean takes care of Sam *Sighs*

Great fic; well written; good job.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ah Jean what a lovely one-off this was. It really brought home to me the reasons why I first watched the show - Dean being a Big Brother extraordinaire who cares unconditionally for his little brother. Lovely LimpSam/AngstyDean which felt like a physical 'hug' for the fans of both brothers.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AWESOME! i love the Dean being protective of Sammy stories! I totally can't get enough! LOL! EXCELLENT!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was wonderful...I love a protective Dean. I love how he takes care of Sammy. This was so sweet i loved it.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wonderful chapter!(there is more, right?)

Loved Dean stopping at a nicer hotel and paying in cash to hurry the registration along so he could get back to Sam. sounds just like something he would do.

104? Poor Sam, thinking he was burning. And poor Dean having to watch his little brother suffer.

Glad the tablets and the cool bath worked and that Sam's getting better. at least for now. ;)

Lisa
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I know Sam was really, really sick, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the mental image of Sam in the bath tub, his boxers soaked and clinging to his skin, and removing Dean with myself to be...yeah. I need some time off.

But this was a nice slice of brotherly fluff (LMB must be in heaven!). Thanks for sharing, Jean.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was an awesome story.

Rose:)
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Thank you thank you thank you. it was awesome. just what i was looking for *hugs You*

i have some catching up to do reading...sorry its been a while..kinda...been busy. sorry.

peace

nae
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Thanks, for writing this. Just what the doctor ordered, some really sick, delirious Sammy with a worried Dean taking care of him. Hugs, Vonnie
ChampagneWishes chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww good story! Thanks for the longer one shot!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Thanks for doing this... the drabble was just a tease. :)