Reviews for Lost on Planet G889
Matthew White chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I'd love to see a sequel to this! I was also a fan of Earth 2. My money is on Don West!
Chewie-Fan chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Joan - I remember reading this - and I can't believe I didn't review it.

Are you going to do a sequel? I'd enjoy reading it.
JovianJeff chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
That was awesome! A great combination of both shows. I kept going from chapter to chapter after the first one. I suppose the fanfic version of a 'page turner' where I couldn't get enough. Even now at the end I kept hoping for a chapter 11. So yes, as the note at the end asked, I'd -LOVE- a sequel. This is definitely going on my favorites. Its a story I'll want to read again and again. I can't thank you enough for writing it!
annaella chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
I loved this story I really love Earth2 and I have necer seen lost in space but this was an extremely entertaining story

please keep writing and it doesn't need to be a sequel
Leomeome chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
I was a little surprised at the beginning of this chapter that is would end so soon but the ending is good.

Another great story.

Hope to read more from you again although in my opinion it needn't be a sequel.
luvoldtv62 chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
JUDY LIVES! Great story!
jacki chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
This is wonderful! I hope all turns out well for our Space Family... I can't wait for the next chapter!
luvoldtv62 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I've never seen this show before but i'll be looking for it on Scifi channel, and great idea to combine the two together, can't wait for the next chapter!
Leomeome chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh wow, I still had you on my author alert list and finally you write something new from Earth2. Even if it is a cross-over and I haven't seen Lost in Space I can't wait to read more. I really like your older stories :D