Reviews for Changin'
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Liked this a lot. The twins' relationship to one another is not something we usually get to watch as it happens, so to speak.

As well, these versions of the ex-Lamborghinis are actual people (except they're not people, I know; cut me some slack). Streaker is not composed entirely of snark and psychosis, and Sides has more to him than the go-to guy for something that's almost guaranteed to get you killed.

The intimation that their time on this planet, and we squishies, might actually be wreaking change for the 'formers? Excellent. Why did this occur to no one sooner?

Bob Dylan was right about a lotta stuff.
Meiza chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I think my favorite bit was Sideswipes observation of the effect living around humans has had on them, rubbing off on them and encouraging them to make the changes far too long in coming. It would certainly explain why, even though these guys have known each other literally for millions of years, none of the hook ups happen unitl AFTER they hit dirt (at least in fanfic *laughs*).

Poor Intertia. ;_;

I kind of already figured what happened to her, but it's another matter to have it confirmed.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Not bad. I like it.

C.D.
Independent.C chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Not bad in the least. I was annoyed that you killed off Inertia, but Ce la vie (I have no idea if I spelled that right)(French for that's life).

Auctually I have a request, could you please go into more depth on 500 Miles? I think it has potential to become an even bigger story.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww what a nice moment the twins shared.

this was good :)