Reviews for The Truth Comes After The Fight
CutesyBunny chapter 3 . 4/25
XD That ending was funny...
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 4/25
xD I know this is supposed to be serious but Freddie's reason of not trusting sleeping bags was funny.
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 4/25
I liked Carly's inner thoughts during this... and that story that Spencer made up about the moon being a giant pie xD
JJ chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
That was incredibly cute if a little confusing. Creddie rocks! :)
Creddie4ever chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
loved this story so much! there are way more seddie stories but i still think that carly and freddie are meant to be together! Some parts were a little confusing but overall this was a great story!

Creddie all the way!
Jake Nickleby chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I love this story. I've read it several times. Everything said in this story I can see being true to the characters. Well played. Write another one sometime!
xtremesweetness chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
You are so good in writing Creddie fanfics.

I seriously hope you'll make more.

Oh, and by the way, I love this story!
freddiebenson chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Hi! I wanted to say that this story got nominated for Best Creddie story at The 1st iCarly Awards! You can check it out at the Discussion Forums. Look in FIRST EVER ICARLY BOARD you'll find the topic. Congrats!
SquishyCool chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Aww, I really liked this. It was kinda confusing, but it made sense in the end, and I really like how Freddie got emotional and Carly forced him to stop giving in to her all the time. So cute.
dinosgirl3 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Aw - that was so sweet and adorable!

Some of the italicizing of words got a little confusing at times but I really liked it. I am actually surprised I hadn't seen this before since I am usually on the lookut for all the Creddie fanfics since there are so few on here. :)

Great job. It was short but I hope you will write maybe another Creddie story at some point. *crosses fingers*
polly chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
sweet, cute, all the good stuff. ;) Keep up the good work.
iCarly-Writter chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Aw... How cute!
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 3 . 6/22/2009

This was really cute!
PipTheTerrible chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
in a sea of Seddie, it's always nice to spot a Creddie.

Granted it's short, but it's refreshing and the concept is believable.

you should do more, inspire other Creddie writers to come out of hiding, after all, it is called iCarly, not iSam

Tobse chapter 3 . 6/22/2009