Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
I really feel bad for Sam :(
He wasn't invited, but you keep painting him in such negative light, like almost everything is his fault and Dean is saint
guitarlover56784 chapter 119 . 2/15
Oh please, for the love of God, this cannot, CANNOT be the end of this. I read this story from start to end today and yesterday. This, this is like the climax of a story, not the end! Please tell me it is not the end
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 57 . 2/9
Ha ha, you're not sneaky, Scott.
TuckerCat chapter 119 . 1/31
I have read this so many times. I read the parts and then the new. This is the first time I read it from beginning to end and it is awesome! Thanks for sharing and wow! It is very good!
Theayonder chapter 119 . 1/23
Wondrous ending. The character development was amazing to read. The action sequences great. Thank you for sharing this.
Theayonder chapter 9 . 1/20
119 chapters, just started today. Hotel California suddenly comes to mind.
BlackRoseFire chapter 119 . 12/17/2016
Awesome story I really love the way you fuse the X-Men verse and the supernatural verse together. I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/10/2016
Wolverine's neck shouldn't have broke here, seeing as how his skeleton is coated with adamantium, and that CAN'T be broken.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 119 . 10/23/2016
Wow amazing story, I wish there was more. It was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
Choas Babe chapter 117 . 10/21/2016
Rereading a favorite fic of mine, and this chapter cracks me up because Dean totally reinforces the "Dean as Mom" thing. And neither catch on. Thanks for the awesome!
guardian xela chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This was an awesome read.
reader50 chapter 114 . 8/30/2016
This is my second time reading this story. I love it. However, I didn't catch it the first time but the whole school is inside a protective symbol so a demon should not have been able to get into the school like he did. As I was reading a thought came to me, Lisa was mentioned in the early chapters. What if Ben was Dean's son and it was found that Ben was a mutant. Now that would be really interesting.
rpg247 chapter 119 . 8/8/2016
Judging by the author's most recent updates, I guess ff is a thing of the past for them.

*sigh*

I'd been following for years, and only recently came back to finish reading. I don't think there's any way I could have been satisfied with the ending, but I was especially disappointed in how it turned out; I didn't think the romance needed resolving. The lovers and their parents were squared away, so I would have been happy with glossing over the details of the wedding, or even mostly skipping it.

I think the real issue I have is that it was seemingly building to a sequel: Reverend Stryker is broken out of prison, Green Eyes takes over the demon v. mutant front, Sam's sulfur blood has no impact yet on his character, the Purifiers are reforming, we only finally heard anything from Magneto, and only in afterthought.

It's an ending true to an X-Men ending, at least an animated one, but I was never satisfied with those either — though the ones I've seen have gone to Apocalypse, for which I was excited to see what Supernatural spin it would have — but I'm probably not the target audience. Sooo... Congrats on being X-men authentic? *shrugs*
Guest chapter 119 . 7/12/2016
That would be an awesome and terrifying horror story.
The attack and route of Magneto's forces by the demons.
Hiding away in the dark, cruel laughter, it has it all.

Thank you for writing this story it's the absolute best blend of Supernatural and X-men.
Seriously thank you.