Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
20 years later, the children think that sex can only happen when there is food.
._.
Seriously do all that to get rid of the grease then use butter?
Nope, I cannot believe a man strapped for cash would do that.
You do know that you missed the chance to make John's code name Superhero right?
It would have been totally hilarious.
Fantastical Ocean chapter 46 . 1/31
This is my second time reading the whole story. And it's goooood.

I don't like Sam-Dean angst much, so I was pleasantly surprised at the beginning of the story. Then you had to write the mother of all angsty Sams. Seriously, reading Sam's POV and Dean's POV whenever he thinks of Sam is like pulling 32 teeth altogether.

Despite that, this is literally my favorite Supernatural fic, right up there with Fistful of Rain by Mariner. I don't agree with your characterization of Sam at all and Dean in the latter half of the story, some aspects of Dean's power that felt forced due to angst reasons, but you presented your ideas in a way even a sceptical (and judgemental, if I'm to be honest) person could enjoy.

*I hope I didn't sound too snobby.*

Anyways, I really like this. And no glaring typos too. I hope you write more stuff, even though I don't know how much this review matters after 4 years of the story's completion.
WriterGirl1198 chapter 98 . 12/24/2017
I thought you said Jess's brother's name was Frank in an earlier chapter... I do like Jeremy better though... Jessica and Jeremy. 2 J names.
Cyralina chapter 119 . 12/11/2017
Hi SciFiNutTX, I absolutely love this story and re-read it the last couple of days once more after some time.
Would you consider writing a sequel? I think there is so much more to tell in this story arc! Cheers, Cyra
GreenHorn22 chapter 119 . 12/4/2017
Great story I couldn’t put it down.
Guest chapter 119 . 11/13/2017
It's good but I really didn't like the 'bond' aspect of Dean's power. The emotions tasting of stuff was a nice touch.
AfternoonReader chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I just wanted to let you know that this is at least the seventh time that I have read this fanfiction all the way through. No joke, I genuinely would pay to have this in book form. Seriously. I honestly feel like I'm cheating you, reading this for free. Every so often, I remember this fanfic exists and every single time this happens, I am compelled to go back and read it completely through all over again. You did a truly fantastic job writing this
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Like the by-play (again!) between Logan and Dean, especially with the hunt. Kinda sorry that the whammy on Dean's tongue wore off. Logan makes GREAT bait. Good action, great twist with 2 Wendigos!
Also liked John growling and Bobby biting back. *grin* wish we could've seen those 2 together in the show.
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Love the way you portray John. I have a soft spot for the guy. Like how he's beating himself up over how he parents - just the idea of what I'd think he'd do. Thank you!
Another good back and forth between Logan and Dean.
Guest chapter 90 . 10/9/2017
And now we have a whole new, even more disturbing, understanding of Wincest...
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Really like this introductory chapter, setting the pace for Logan and Dean. Lovin' the Professor's mind trick with poor Dean. Great way of knowing what's in the dude's head! Was surprised that Prof said Dean wasn't a mutant, but I assume you switched that later for story purposes? Also lovin' the way you got a mystery concerning the cabin, and later on you smoothly fill in the blanks that it was Dad (and why he was lying to Dean). Again, Loving! This! Interaction! With! The! Guys!
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Totally love the fact the Professor made it so Dean had to say everything. Like being drunk without all the side effects. Love Dean's attitude. Love also how both Logan didn't believe in supernatural, AND Dean didn't believe in mutants. They'll both be in for a surprise!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
really was intrigued by the idea of a crossover from SPN with X-Men. I normally don't read crossovers, but even from the very first chapter you grabbed me. I also normally read a lot shorter stories, but after reading (yes, I'll confess, read the entire thing!) I can see why you did as many chapters as you did. I also normally comment on what I like/love/didn't like - but the electronical I was on didn't have me logged in and refused to allow me on. So - here I am. I'd like to tell you about what I liked reading (when I have the time?) BTW - fantastic storyline. Love John, Dean, Sam, Jess was cool, and Libby's alright as well. Bobby - heck yeah! And even Pastor Jim. :) I also love Adam, and his mom Kate is cool beans. :D Interesting Wolverine - love your speech patterns there. Got to know quite a few of the X-Men (not my normal fandom) through your descriptions. Did a great job.
3,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »