Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
I really love this!
bookwormrdd chapter 119 . 12/2/2015
sequel please
Wolvie26 chapter 119 . 11/5/2015
It took me 3 days to read the whole thing, but I finally made it to the end. It's a great story!I wonder if there will be a sequel!
TheSilverInfinity chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
First of all. Thank you so much for reminding me my rent is due! I totally forgot until I read the part about Sam's rent due date XD

Also loving the fiction so far! I can't seem to put it down! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Aronim chapter 34 . 10/31/2015
Now I can put a finger on the thing that's been bothering me. Dean is coming up with too many of the ideas. There is nothing wrong with him doing the supernatural stuff, but Xavier should not have to be told about some very simple public relations things like "show the parents that this place is good for their kids" and "don't give the public reason to dislike you, for example by looking more and more cultish." All the best educational facilities invite the parents, if nothing else to get the rich ones to donate. Xavier shouldn't need to be told those bits and it seems odd that Dean should know it. There is a huge difference between fitting in as a single person and working a crowd and the public opinion. Honestly, I think Dean gets a little too many of the good ideas.

Not that it isn't still fun. That is just a flaw that keeps popping up.
Aronim chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
That is adorable and incredibly nerdy flirting. Or is it childish? Definitely the first, maybe both. But cute.
Aronim chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
You know. This is fun. But Dean kinda needs to get his ass kicked once in a while. So far, the only ones that's gotten one over him has been Logan and he's old as hell. I kinda want someone to hustle Dean, because he's having it a little too easy.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 49 . 9/7/2015
They're SO CUTE! 3
I wish you could leave kudos on this site, and I wish you could leave kudos on individual chapters, because there are certain chapters of this fic that just give me EPIC FEELS
This is one of them, so you know xD
Mischief managed,
Rachel
GuppFish chapter 119 . 8/20/2015
Fantasmagorical story! I couldn't help but hang on to every word. It was absolutely thrilling, I loved it and I love your writing style. That's the longest fic I've rea in over a year but it was worth it. Truly fantastic!
enchanted nightingale chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
Brilliant!
enchanted nightingale chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
Loved it!
GundamExia247 chapter 119 . 7/13/2015
so are u goin to make a second season of this or something ? cause this is rlly cool and yay cliffhanger thingy
LaMB-COW chapter 86 . 6/10/2015
I have a suspicion... a very strong one. Is... is Jess pregnant?! Idk, just the way she reacted to Sam... saying she wished it were a no, and then the way she phrased her statement "I think... I'm" but then Sam cut her off and it seemed like she changed her mind on what to say. Not sure if I'm right but then again she also does seem overly concerned with the issue and that makes me think that maybe there's another reason. Maybe it's because she is concerned for her kid because she's HAVING A KID. HIS KID.
Anywho! Loving it!
-Lamb
LaMB-COW chapter 79 . 6/10/2015
Wow, I like Libby's family. And the whole ghost situation is cute. Bonding time! XD Love it! Dean and Colonel hunting those coyote's together was kind of hilarious.
Keep up the great work!