Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
bhoney chapter 57 . 1/6/2014
I wish we'd gotten to see more of Dean, Libby, Adam, and Kate celebrating Christmas together and them dealing with the aftermath of Kate's possession. It would've been cool to see how Kate and Adam handled news of the supernatural and how they reacted to Libby.
bhoney chapter 56 . 1/6/2014
Loved this chapter. Poor Kate, but glad she's willing to keep Dean in their lives. Love Logan and John hunting together and John's surprise at Logan's skills and usefulness.
bhoney chapter 54 . 1/6/2014
I love that the stupid girl from Libby's high school got to see how hot Dean is-he would make any girl jealous!
bhoney chapter 52 . 1/6/2014
I liked the conversation between Adam and Dean and Adam's take on the Sam situation. Poor kid-he didn't realize the drama he was in for, when he wanted to get to know the Winchesters, LOL. He probably regrets not being an only child any more, sometimes (or would, if he was fully immersed in their drama). This is the ONLY fic, ever, to make me even semi-okay with the Adam situation they introduced into the show. I still prefer to believe it was a bad dream and not canon.
Irishred79 chapter 119 . 1/5/2014
thanks for the updates and this story really enjoyed it hope you keep writing in the future

irishred79
bhoney chapter 43 . 1/5/2014
LOVED this chapter-the conversation with Sam, John being supportive and running for chocolate, Logan and Adam being jealous over Dean, the date with Libby, Bobby being with them for the holidays. Just loved it.
bhoney chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
I love Sam getting so shocked by Bobby telling him about some of the changes with Dean, and I love that Bobby's so wary of getting in trouble with Dean, like John is. LOL
bhoney chapter 37 . 1/5/2014
Love Sam having panic attacks over his stress about the Dean situation (sorry, but he deserves it, he was a real jerk).
bhoney chapter 35 . 1/5/2014
I love how they worked together to get rid of the demon, and the kids got to see just why wearing those charms was so important.
bhoney chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
LOL I guess Professor X wouldn't have one, would he? LOL

Love the simulations in the danger room and the reveal about Dean leaking. Sigh. I love this story so much. I so wish it wasn't over.
bhoney chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
LOVE this chapter, Dean's hustle and John helping. I cracked up, imagining Bobby and Logan over in the corner gleefully watching.
tryingtobestine chapter 119 . 1/4/2014
I really want to thank you for writing and finishing this story.

I really enjoy the crossover, and I the characters. If there was one teeny, tiny little thing to comment on it's that I would have loved Bobby Singer in the last chapter too.

But, anyways:

It's amazing, so thank you!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 119 . 1/4/2014
I've loved this story ever since I found it two years ago, and have followed it ever since. I fell in love with the romance, which is odd for me because I usually don't care for it that much, and I usually don't like female characters. But I loved Libby to bits! She was awesome! And I really loved the friendship between Dean and Logan, it was perfect. Dean needs some good friends :) I really liked the psychological aspects you incorporated, too. Great characterization.

And I am happy to see its completion after so long! That is a mighty accomplishment :) Congrats!

However, this ending is just BEGGING for a sequel. You had to know that when you posted it, that it demanded more. I mean you finally bring Magneto into this, and hint at things which could possibly come, and how Magneto was attacked by demons and whatnot. And you have so many seasons of Supernatural you could incorporate that with, even though it's also still AU ;) I mean, how would Logan feel about Dean being electrocuted in season 1? Him selling his soul in season two finale? Castiel?

So much could potentially happen. This is one of those stories you almost regret making, being it opened so many avenues it's really hard for it to ever end, if you know what I'm saying. You can end it, say it's over, but nothing really ends, does it? And especially not something like this, with so many possibilities!

I am really truly hoping (praying) for a sequel and I'm sure a lot of other people are, too. This is one of those rare gems you just can't get enough of, and after having followed it for so long, I really want to see what happens next. Especially with that ending ;)

Even if it takes a while for the sequel to come... at least let me know one way or the other so I will hopefully stop wondering about it XD Because I really do love this story to bits. It is wonderful. If you ever get a book published, please let me know because I like how you write and the way you create your characters.

Anyway, this is getting pretty long, sorry.

I really enjoyed the story! It was amazing! Thank you for all the ups and downs and twists and turns. The only downside is that I feel Logan and Dean's friendship disappeared a bit near the end. I mean after Sam showed up during break, Logan was barely mentioned and he and Dean never really hung out. I mean I understand it got pushed aside for the main story plot and everything, and that's great, I just really enjoyed their friendship and it was the main thing I always looked for in the chapters, along with Libby, of course ;) I liked her too. And Adam was adorable.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful read and I am really hoping for a sequel :)

Muffy the Dough Slayer
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 119 . 1/4/2014
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you started posting again. I even went back to reread everything so it was all fresh in my mind when I got to the new chapters. Thank you sooo much! Anyway, this is probably - no, IS - the best crossover that I have read for Supernatural and X-Men. I love it and is going to be added to my favorites so I can read again. Keep writing, you have a gift.
Supernatural Believer chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
I really do love your story. It is my favorite story ever. I would love it if you make a sequel to this story, if you don't I'm going to miss your updates. )
3,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »