Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Guest chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
WooHoo! A new chapter!
Irishred79 chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
nice update and also I now know I have another eleven chapters to look forward to, just hope its not rationed to one a year lol .

thanks for the update keep uploading

Irishred79
antra chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
So great to see this story continued
angelofheaven001 chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
waiting it.
silmarlfan1 chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
yay! Update! give us more! I love this!
Guest chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
Thanks so much for finding and posting this!
Ayjah chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
Lol way to go Colonel! So glad you found this
LeeMarieJack chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
It is so good to see this story continuing. I vaguely remember it now but since it has been a year I have to consider if I want to try and go back and re-read it. Maybe. I remember being very happy with it the first time around.
silver ruffian chapter 107 . 12/30/2013
Yayyyy! You updated! Good to have you back! This was well worth the wait!

Rampant exclamation point abuse - oh well. I do that when I'm happy.
Katiebug14 chapter 106 . 12/30/2013
I love this!
Jeanne chapter 106 . 12/21/2013
Just wanted to add my review to all the others. I put off reading this fic for a LONG time because it wasn't finished, but I heard so many say what a good fic it was and I couldn't help myself. I truly love the way you blended these two supernatural worlds. I just couldn't stop reading. I hope you will be able to add more chapters someday and bring us to the conclusion you had in mind. But I am very thankful that if this never happens that you did leave us in a happy place. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
powell.sm chapter 106 . 12/18/2013
I really love this fic. I don't suppose you'd consider uploading what you have to Archive of Our Own? I'd love to be able to download a copy of this to my Kindle!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 106 . 12/16/2013
This is absolutely awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
Tzapporah chapter 90 . 12/7/2013
I think it shows how much I love this fic that I'm reading it for a second time through, but I do have one tiny little nitpicky question to ask...How the hell is Sam buying/ordering beer? He's only 19-20, tops. If a place was caught selling him alcohol they could lose their license. It's happened a few times in this fic and I honestly don't think it registered...
Shara Raizel chapter 106 . 11/19/2013
I really loved reading this! It's so well written and everyone in character (or at least I think so, I've only seen the first 2 seasons of Supernatural and only the X-Men movies). So why have you stopped writing? It's been a year practically according to the update info. Please continue writing this. It's a fantastic story and it'd be a shame to just stop. At least give it an ending. Though I suppose I should be happy that you didn't just leave it on a cliffhanger, but I would really like to see more of this. :)
3,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »