Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
Thanks for this update! The last update. D:
I enjoyed reading your story as it progressed!
bhoney chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
Ahhh, loving this fic, even though it's the third or fourth time I've read some of these chapters. I especially love these early chapters, where Dean's self-esteem is getting a boost and John and Sam are realizing what jerks they've been to him and Dean's getting used to his abilities.
bhoney chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
In re-reading this, I am struck again with how seamlessly you took things we already knew about Dean from the show-the shoulder roll, his huge appetite, the ability to blend in and convince people to do what he wants-and worked it into his mutation. Just brilliant!
Matron chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
Are you going to write a sequel? Because if you are, I will be looking for it. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Wunjo chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
What a ride! Loved the ending it sooo begs for a sequel (pretty please).
LeeMarieJack chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
Very good. Glad to have that tied up with a big red bow and the hint of adventures to come is also welcome. I'll stick around for the ride.
antra chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
It's really great to see it finished.
And this would be a great set-up for a sequel...
bhoney chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
Ahhhh, nice. Loved getting to see Adam and John there at the wedding. I still would've loved to see Bobby Singer, he had to be there somewhere. Totally unexpected surprise, having Magneto and his band of mutants show up. Really intriguing, though. Would be interesting to see how they all learn to work together and try to take care of the angel/demon problem. I wish even more now that this story didn't have to end. Seeing all of the mutants banding together would add another interesting element that I'd love to see play out. I'm still hoping for an epilogue, or better yet, a sequel? Showing the baby being born and how they figure out a way to fight the fallen angels and Stryker getting convicted, the Purifiers disbanding or getting destroyed, and more wonderful story goodness...

Either way, thanks so much for writing more of this. It was great to see John and Adam again.
pwrmom2 chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I am so glad you didn't give up on it. Fitting end...looking toward the future. Very nice.
Tzapporah chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
God, I really do love this crossover...and this ending really has me hoping for a sequel. I'm not ashamed to admit that you made my day the other day with your dozen updates. P.
jennytork chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
YAY!

Okay, sequel? *BOUNCE* I am LOVING this AU!
Ellmarr chapter 119 . 1/3/2014
more please
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 118 . 1/3/2014
Thank you for the last 12 updates! I loved reading them.
saraid chapter 110 . 1/2/2014
Um, oops? There was a little more I should have said, concerning Attorneys offices and outside investigators. Freelance investigators can be and often are, actual attorneys. Law offices often have lower-ranking attorneys do their investigative work. And the public perception of local/county/state lawyers not being paid a lot as civil servants, that's true. So Xavier may well have hired a 'high powered attorney' to do the investigative work, probably one that has worked with the DA's office before.

I just didnt want to leave anything out *blush*
saraid chapter 109 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter. I love the way this is shaping up. But I have a couple of issues. Please consider them constructive rather than critical. First, half of my BA is psychology. To have a well intentioned but *untrained* therapist will almost certainly do the kids more harm than good. Without the years of practice a therapist gets as a Jr. and Sr., Jessica won't be able to recognize certain issues that commonly come up in therapy; transference is pretty much guaranteed (when the patient latches onto the therapist emotionally to replace someone in their life) and it's necessary to achieve the needed level of trust that difficult patients (like children abused, abandoned, chased by demons...) If the therapist doesn't carefully and skillfully lead the patient through the transference *and* back to themselves, breaking the connection and giving the patient the ability to heal themselves, that patient isn't going to improve. They'll probably get worse. Throw in the fact that kids, and patients in general, often lie or are in denial, having an untrained therapist for these kids would be a disaster. I believe Hank to be a dedicated doctor and I do not think he would condone this. Maybe if he were personally observing every session she did, spending sufficient time discussing the sessions and reviewing her notes - the same things her professors would do at University. Hank takes his field too seriously for that. Though he's probably had training as a therapist, I don't think he has a degree in psych. and I don't believe he would risk the mental health of the kids and Jessica or jeopardize her future career if it's found out she was practicing therapy without the proper training, supervision, or license. Her methods of dealing with Libby's amnesia were clumsy and textbook and clearly showed her lack of experience.

And I've got to add one more thing. I'm really just trying to help with the authenticity of the story. A member of my local writer's group is also our local Assistant DA. He's a very nice man, I've known him and his wife for about ten years (she runs the local poodle rescue and we're involved in cat rescue and fostering; our paths often cross at adoption events) and willing to answer lots of questions (I briefly thought I wanted to be John Grisham. After that I was just curious. And he does write legal thrillers) Anyhow, the person prosecuting Stryker will be the local DA. The county/state would not allow an outside lawyer, no matter how high-powered, to step in as prosecutor. That's their job. The person Xavier hired would probably be a successful and relentless outside investigator, who would work for the DA digging up evidence and dirt and putting together the pieces of the puzzle. Like a private detective with the ability to serve subpoenas and accompany police when they serve search warrants, as well as following their own leads the DA may not have the money or personnel to do.

I hope you aren't offended. Ignoring me won't really hurt the story. I get picky about incorrect information - a well-meaning friend or inexperienced therapist can do far more harm than good. The other is just, l think, a misunderstanding of how the legal system works. Of course, I could be wrong. I haven't dealt with these issues in years (I was *not* a good therapist. I'm too pushy, too impatient. I didn't do it for long, thankfully. Found a better fit in social work - there were people I could argue with - but then I got sick and I'm gonna leave it at that)

This note has been too long, too convoluted, and meandered too far. I hope you take it in the spirit it's intended. If I didn't like your story so much I wouldn't bother. A mixed blessing, that.
3,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »