Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
bhoney chapter 72 . 1/7/2014
Woo hoo! Love Dean taking charge, figuring things out.

And John's complaints about the kids' questions cracked me up. I always laugh when he talks about wanting to lose the girl with the dumb questions to the other side. So funny!
bhoney chapter 71 . 1/7/2014
Finally, a solid indication of Sam's healing powers...
bhoney chapter 70 . 1/7/2014
I really liked this chapter a lot. Love the dynamics you showed and Sam's little burst of jealousy over Dean treating Bobby like a little brother. I'd like to see some of that when he meets Adam.
bhoney chapter 69 . 1/6/2014
Love the rescue of Bobby and the aftermath. Also love how accepting they are of Dean's special needs after an "altering." :)
bhoney chapter 67 . 1/6/2014
I like Scott seeing how valuable Dean really is and recognizing his good qualities.
bhoney chapter 66 . 1/6/2014
Yikes, poor Bobby!
bhoney chapter 65 . 1/6/2014
I hate that Bobby running away cut the boys' reunion short-and it was going so well, too. I was hoping they might get into the mutant issue, or at least see more of a reaction from Sam on the Adam issue.
Sphynxcat chapter 119 . 1/6/2014
Okay done with this one, as you wish but you still owe an update on Jess & Sam's baby. And thank you for remembering the brotherhood of mutants. Don't you think an empath would be heavily involved in the adjustments necessary for the brotherhood & the X-men to co exist and battle the threat of demons - just saying. Also where exactly is Sam going to medical school? Will the other healer become his mentor? What about the street kids? What happens when Magneto figures out one of them can id demons? Now that Sam is pursuing a medical degree will he bond more with Adam? Adam's still wanting to become a doctor right? Will Adam want to specialize in genetic mutations because of his half brothers? I'm thinking you are going to need to write a sequel because really I am just getting started with those leftover questions. This is just from the top of my head.
bhoney chapter 62 . 1/6/2014
Love how you describe Sam's healing abilities. You worked them in really naturally, too. It does make his comment about not wanting to go into medicine a little odd, though. Wonder why not. Seems like a natural choice. Liked seeing his panic attack, too, and of course Dean had to "fix" it.
bhoney chapter 61 . 1/6/2014
Love the reunion.
bhoney chapter 60 . 1/6/2014
Loved the interaction between all the guys in this chapter. I love seeing them all together. John's trying so hard, bless his poor dysfunctional heart. LOL
bhoney chapter 57 . 1/6/2014
I wish we'd gotten to see more of Dean, Libby, Adam, and Kate celebrating Christmas together and them dealing with the aftermath of Kate's possession. It would've been cool to see how Kate and Adam handled news of the supernatural and how they reacted to Libby.
bhoney chapter 56 . 1/6/2014
Loved this chapter. Poor Kate, but glad she's willing to keep Dean in their lives. Love Logan and John hunting together and John's surprise at Logan's skills and usefulness.
bhoney chapter 54 . 1/6/2014
I love that the stupid girl from Libby's high school got to see how hot Dean is-he would make any girl jealous!
bhoney chapter 52 . 1/6/2014
I liked the conversation between Adam and Dean and Adam's take on the Sam situation. Poor kid-he didn't realize the drama he was in for, when he wanted to get to know the Winchesters, LOL. He probably regrets not being an only child any more, sometimes (or would, if he was fully immersed in their drama). This is the ONLY fic, ever, to make me even semi-okay with the Adam situation they introduced into the show. I still prefer to believe it was a bad dream and not canon.
3,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »